One of the most frequent operations performed today is breast augmentation. Your breasts are augmented and encouraged to develop by using implants. Your overall appearance can be improved aesthetically using a variety of treatments and implant kinds. It is advisable to schedule a consultation with Enfield Royal Clinic Saudi to determine what kind of surgery is suitable for you in order to guarantee that you are receiving the best care available.
Table of Contents
- Purpose: To enhance breast size and shape.
- Recovery time: Within a few weeks.
- Duration: Implants last for many years.
- Cost: 20,000 SAR
What is Breast Augmentation Surgery?
Throughout the course of therapy, your breasts’ size and shape will be improved and defined. Breast augmentation will assist you in regaining lost breast volume if you have lost weight. Your breasts’ size can be increased by implants.
Your size and shape are better, which enhances your entire physical appearance and self-assurance. The procedure’s two most well-liked types involve fat removal and implants, which enable breast enlargement. Minor dangers, like infection and redness, can exist, but you shouldn’t be concerned about them because our medical experts will provide you the proper aftercare instructions to address any issues.
Benefits of the therapy include:
- Your breasts’ size and shape can be improved with surgery.
- You feel better about yourself when your self-esteem rises.
- The effects persist for a very long time.
- Out of the many options available, you can select the implant that best suits you.
- The recuperation period has been shorter as surgical methods have improved.
- Increases your sense of femininity and self-assurance
Types of Breast Augmentation
Breast implants and fat transfer are two methods of breast augmentation, and these are described as:
These can also be divided into the following subcategories:
Silicone Breast Implants
As the name suggests, these implants are constructed of silicon gel. Although the silicon is still contained within the shell, there are specific situations where it could split and start to seep into your breasts. If you have these implants, you’ll need to see your plastic surgeon more frequently to make sure they’re functioning properly.
Cylindrical Breast Implants
These implants are made in such a way that they have no influence on your breasts no matter how much you move, but rather make them look bigger and rounder.
Slender Breast Implants
The fact that they feel the softest of any breast implants contributes to your breasts appearing more natural.
Structured Saline Breast Implants
This implant’s salinity composition, which lends it a more organic look and feel, is its key characteristic.
Using liposuction, the fat is removed from another area of your body and placed in your breasts. Those who don’t want or have naturally large breasts can utilize fat transfer to enlarge their breasts. Usually, the fat is removed from:
Preparing For The Procedure:
To get ready for the surgery, use these techniques:
- Blood is examined.
- Take the medications that your doctor has advised.
- Stop smoking.
- Prevent using aspirin and other inflammatory drugs.
- Abuse-prone substances should be avoided.
It is essential that you follow the instructions your doctor provided you before the procedure. These recommendations can help you on your journey to long-term healing.
The technique for surgical implants that require making a cut below the breasts is the one that is most usually used.
- To help the surgeon better understand where to perform the insertion and where to place the implants, lines will first be drawn on your body.
- The doctor will next provide anesthesia to your lower back. Any discomfort that may develop during the treatment will be relieved by epidural injection, as it is known.
- The surgeon will then adhere to the initial marks. After that, a 3 to 4-cm-long incision will be created under the fold of the breasts.
- To stop the bleeding, the tissues are then burned and separated using a medical device called an electrocautery device.
- After that, a pocket-like area is created where the implant will be put using the sub-glandular surgery to remove the fat from the muscle.
- The surgeon will position the implant properly using his hands after inserting it.
- The same procedure is used on the other breast, and the complete procedure lasts 45 to an hour.
The following steps make up the aftercare for breast augmentation:
- Pay close attention to the directions given by your doctor.
- Just follow the directions on your prescription.
- Avoid strenuous activity and transport heavy loads.
- Use a dry cloth to keep the treatment area tidy.
- Keep in mind to arrive on time for appointments.
To stop further harm, it’s imperative that you visit your doctor as soon as any infection-related symptoms appear.
The cost of Breast Augmentation in Riyadh is 20,000 SAR, though this amount may vary according to the surgery you require and your unique situation. You will be given a specific cost estimate after consulting with one of our qualified doctors to establish the sort of therapy you will undergo.
Why Should You Choose Us?
Enfield Royal Clinic Saudi is one of the best medical institutions for breast augmentation. You may expect the best and least painful experience possible from our doctors, who are highly trained and skilled specialists.
A common method to improve breast symmetry and size is through breast augmentation surgery. In order to get the desired effects, fat transfer or implants are used. For instance, saline and silicone implants provide a number of advantages. Incisions are placed carefully to reduce scarring, and the surgery is carried out while the patient is unconscious.
For the best outcomes and recuperation, it’s essential to follow the aftercare guidelines and show up for follow-up consultations. Even though there are some concerns, they can be controlled with the right treatment and direction from medical professionals. In the end, breast augmentation can boost one’s confidence and beauty.
Book an appointment
In search of the best breast augmentation procedure? To acquire a quote for yourself, contact us for a CONSULTATION.
It’s usual to feel some little pain following a treatment procedure, but your doctor will prescribe you some medication to help you cope with the discomfort.
How long does it take for a wound to heal?
Scarring is minimized during the course of the treatment. Over time, the incisional scars will start to fade.
Yes, the FDA says they are secure. With proper aftercare and attention, these risks can be significantly reduced. However, there are a few minor dangers connected to almost every surgical procedure.
Every woman fantasizes about having a beautiful physique and the ideal body type. Unfortunately, not all ladies have such a beautiful and healthy shape. Additionally, many are opposed to...
It is a cosmetic procedure created specifically to pull up sagging breasts. The surgeon adjusts the size, shape, contour, and elevation of the breasts during this procedure.His job is to restore a woman's..