One of the most popular procedures today is breast augmentation. It employs implants to enlarge and promote the development of your breasts. A variety of surgeries and implants kinds are used to improve your appearance as a whole cosmetically. It is best advised to schedule a consultation at Enfield Royal Clinic Saudi to determine what kind of operation is suitable for you in order to receive better care for yourself.
Table of Contents
- Purpose: To enhance breast size and shape.
- Recovery time: Within a few weeks.
- Duration: Implants last for many years.
- Cost: 20,000 SAR
What is Breast Augmentation Surgery?
The treatment process aids in defining and increasing the size and contour of your breasts. Breast augmentation will assist in recovering lost breast volume if you have lost it due to weight loss. Your breasts can be made larger with the use of implants.
Types of Breast Augmentation
The types of breast augmentation are breast implants and fat transfer these are defined as:
These are most commonly used for breasts and are further categorized as:
Silicone Breast Implants
It is made up of a gel known as silicon, as its name suggests. The silicon remains inside the shell, but if it were to crack, it might start to leak into your breasts in some situations. If you have these implants, you’ll need to see your plastic surgeon more frequently to make sure they’re functioning properly.
Round Breast Implants
In light of their shape, these inserts help to cause your breasts to seem greater and rounder and will not affect them regardless of whether they move.
Smooth Breast Implants
They have the advantage of feeling the softest of all the implants and assisting in giving your breasts a more natural appearance.
Structured Saline Breast Implants
The major component of this implant is that it consists of salt water which makes it look and feel more organic.
With the use of liposuction, the fat is removed from another area of your body and then injected into your breasts. Those who don’t have the desire or enormous breasts can have their breasts augmented by fat transfer. The majority of the time, the fat is removed from:
Your size and shape are enhanced, which boosts your general self-confidence and body. Fat removal and implants, which enable breast enlargement, are two of the most common variants of the procedure. There are, however, a few minor hazards, such as infection and redness, but you shouldn’t be concerned because our healthcare professionals will provide you the right aftercare recommendations to handle any issues.
Preparing For The Procedure:
The preparation of the procedure can be done according to the following ways:
- A blood test is done.
- Take prescribed medications by your surgeon.
- Quit smoking.
- Avoid certain medicines like aspirin and anti-inflammatory medicines.
- Avoid recreational drugs.
It is essential to follow the advice given to you by your doctor before the surgery starts. These instructions will help you in the long-term recovery process.
The most used technique for surgical implants is the one in which the cut is made below the breasts.
- In order for the surgeon to have a better understanding of where to make the insertion and where to place the implants, lines will first be drawn on your body.
- The doctor will then provide anaesthesia to your lower back following that. An epidural injection, which is what it is called, will lessen any possible discomfort throughout the process.
- The surgeon will then adhere to the prior marks. After that, a 3–4 cm long incision below the breasts’ natural fold will be performed.
- Then, a medical gadget called an electrocautery device is used to apply heat and separate the tissues in order to stop bleeding.
- Then the fat is separated from the muscle to create a pocket-like space where the implant will be placed this technique is known as sub-glandular.
- Once the implant is placed inside, the surgeon will use his hands to place the implant correctly.
- The same procedure is done for the other breast as well, this surgery lasts for about 45 minutes to an hour.
The following steps make up the aftercare for breast augmentation:
- Carefully adhere to your doctor’s directions.
- Just take the medications that were recommended to you.
- Steer clear of strenuous activity and carrying heavy objects.
- Utilize a dry towel to keep the treatment area tidy.
- Keep your appointments and arrive on time.
To avoid any further harm, it is essential that you visit your doctor as soon as any infection-related symptoms appear.
Benefits of the therapy include:
- Your breasts’ size and shape can be improved with the help of the procedure.
- Your confidence soars and your body image improves.
- The effects persist a long time.
- There are numerous implant options available, so you can pick the one that best suits you.
- The length of the recuperation process has shortened as surgical procedures have improved.
increases your sense of femininity and self-worth.
The cost of Breast augmentation treatment in Riyadh is 20,000 SAR, but The price may vary on the type of treatment you need and your specific condition. A consultation is done with our expert specialist to analyze what kind of remedies will be provided to you after that an exact estimate of the price will be given to you.
Why Should You Choose Us?
Enfield Royal Clinic Saudi provides one of the best treatment experiences regarding Breast augmentation. Our surgeons are highly skilled and trained professionals in providing you with the best and smooth experience you could ever imagine.
A common method to improve breast size and form is breast augmentation surgery. To get the desired results, implants or fat transfer are used. Saline and silicone implants, for example, each have different advantages. Under anaesthesia, the procedure is carried out, and incisions are precisely placed to reduce scarring. For optimum recovery and outcomes, it’s important to follow the recommended aftercare recommendations and show up for follow-up consultations. While there are certain hazards, these may be controlled with the right attention and direction from healthcare professionals. In the end, breast augmentation can enhance one’s appearance and boost self-confidence.
Book an appointment
Looking for the best Breast augmentation treatment? Get a consultation with us to get a quote for yourself.
A slight amount of pain is common after the treatment procedure but to tackle that some medication is given to you by your surgeon that will help in controlling the pain.
It usually takes a few days to recover but in some cases, it does take a month or two because of the swelling and also the breasts need to come into shape.
The procedure is done in a manner that will reduce the amount of scarring. As time will pass the marks of the incision will start to fade away.
Yes, they are considered to be safe by the FDA. But there are some mild risks that are involved in almost every surgical procedure and with the proper aftercare treatment and care these risks can go away easily.
Breast Enlargement Injections
Every woman fantasizes about having a beautiful physique and the ideal body type. Unfortunately, not all ladies have such a beautiful and healthy shape. Additionally, many are opposed to...
It is a cosmetic procedure created specifically to pull up sagging breasts. The surgeon adjusts the size, shape, contour, and elevation of the breasts during this procedure.His job is to restore a woman's..