Discover the path to clear, smooth, and confident skin with Skin Lesion Removal in Riyadh. Whether it’s a bothersome mole, skin tag, or other growth, our skilled surgeons at Enfield Royal Clinic Saudi offer a range of effective treatment methods. Say goodbye to discomfort, enhance your appearance, and experience peace of mind with our personalized care and exceptional results.
Table of Contents
- Treatment type: Non-surgical
- Cost: SAR 2500 to SAR 5000.
- Results: Immediate.
Skin Lesion Removal in Riyadh
The removal of a mole, skin tag, or any other growth on your skin is referred to as elimination. Although the majority of these lesions are benign, your surgeon will advise you to have them removed because they could eventually become a concern.
It is a simple and easy procedure and can be carried out in your surgeon’s office and even in a medical facility.
The results of the latest Skin lesion removal surgery in Riyadh occur right after the treatment. You will start to see promising results after a few hours of the treatment.
Types of Skin Lesions
These are the areas of the skin that look different from the other parts. The types of skin lesions include:
They appear motley during your childhood, and have a pimple-like shape but are darker in color and have small sizes.
They appear on the part of the skin that starts to get wrinkles and gets rubbed, They are common small flesh-colored growths.
They usually grow on your scalp as you age and are of grey, black, or brown color.
These are the rough patches on your skin that develop due to sunburn.
Some treatment methods that we offer for skin lesions removal in Riyadh are:
Forceps are used to grab your skin when it is lightly pulled up. The area present under the lesion is cut by the surgeon with the help of scissors. Some parts of the skin are left behind that are then abraded by a curette. This type of treatment does not require stitches instead the bleeding is stopped with the help of medicine.
Skin lesions that are fragile or cancerous are treated in this way. It is regarded as one of the greatest remedies for tattoos, age spots, warts, and moles. The laser beam is directed toward the diseased area to administer this treatment. Heat is generated by the laser beam until the lesion explodes.
Freezing the Lesion
This procedure freezes the lesion using liquid nitrogen, and it is also effective for warts, seborrheic keratoses, and skin tags. With the aid of a spray, liquid nitrogen will be sprayed to the treatment region for 8–10 seconds. After the procedure, a blister will form that will dry up and fall off in 1-2 weeks.
The ideal candidates for the treatment are:
- When you have a bothersome or cosmetically undesirable skin lesion, you may be an ideal candidate.
- If you’ve received a proper diagnosis from a healthcare professional and need to have the lesion removed, you’re a good fit.
- Patients with suspicious or potentially cancerous skin lesions requiring biopsy or excision should consider removal.
- If the lesion is causing discomfort or pain, you should consider having it removed.
- Those who have realistic expectations about the outcome of the procedure are suitable candidates.
The things that are done before the procedure consist of:
- Before the start of the procedure, a consultation session will be held in which your surgeon will analyze your lesion and discuss the methods necessary to remove it.
- A physical examination will be done to identify if you have any previous medical records regarding allergies.
- You will receive instructions on what to do during the procedure.
- The potential risks benefits and other treatment options will be discussed with you.
- You will be asked to cleanse the area of treatment before the start of the procedure.
What happens during the procedure?
The procedure for the skin lesion consists of:
- At first, The area around your skin lesion is cleaned by your surgeon to prevent any infection during the procedure.
- Anesthesia will be provided to numb the treatment area.
- The lesion will then be surgically removed by the treatment method you choose like Scissor Excision, Laser Excision, and freezing it.
- After that, the wound will be closed up with bandages.
- Aftercare treatment methods will be given to you.
For a full recovery, proper aftercare is essential. Your surgeon will give you specific instructions on how to care for your wound, including how to keep it clean, apply the recommended ointments or dressings, and steer clear of any activities that can impede the healing process. Bruising and minor scars are possible, although they usually go away with time. During the healing process, it’s crucial to speak with your healthcare practitioner if you have any worries or inquiries so they can offer advice and assurance.
Benefits of the treatment
Some major benefits of the treatment are:
- Accurate diagnosis of the lesion.
- Treatment of cancerous lesions.
- Relief from discomfort and irritation.
- Improvement in skin appearance.
- Peace of mind and reduce anxiety.
Some of the risks involved are:
- Minimal pain
Skin Lesion RemovalStarting From
Skin Lesion RemovalStandard
The standard cost of Skin lesions removal in Riyadh is 2500 SAR to 5000 SAR, this depends upon your own preference and what kind of treatment you want. A consultation is done with our expert specialist that will help you to analyze what kind of treatment method you will need after that an exact estimate of the price will be given to you.
Why Should You Choose Us?
Enfield Royal Saudia provides one of the best treatment experiences regarding Skin lesions removal. Our surgeons are highly skilled and trained professionals in providing you with the best and smooth experience you could ever imagine.
Skin lesion removal in Riyadh offers a simple and effective solution for removing moles, skin tags, and other growths. With various treatment methods available, including scissor excision, laser excision, and freezing, you can achieve an accurate diagnosis, relief from discomfort, and improved skin appearance. The procedure is performed by skilled surgeons, ensuring accurate results and minimizing risks. Enfield Royal Clinic Saudi provides exceptional treatment experiences, making it a trusted choice for skin lesion removal in Riyadh.
Book an appointment!
Unveil Your True Beauty and attain Clear, Smooth, and Confident skin by booking an appointment with us in Riyadh. Get a consultation with us to get a quote for yourself.
It is not a painful procedure as anesthesia will be provided to you that will help in reducing any kind of discomfort that might occur.
A slight amount of scaring can occur depending on the location and size of the lesion but these scars fade away after some time.
It takes from 30 minutes to an hour for this procedure to complete mainly depending on the size of the lesion and the treatment method used.
You will be given pre-procedure instructions by your surgeon which include avoiding certain medications and skin care products.
Most of the time a single session is enough for the removal of skin lesions, But in certain situations when multiple lesions are present then more sessions are required.
It is advised to not undergo such treatments during this time period. You should consult with your health care doctor if you still want to have skin lesion treatment
Skin Tag Removal
Are you tired of feeling self-conscious about those unsightly skin tags? Skin tags are a common and harmless skin condition, but they can be a nuisance and affect your confidence. Fortunately...
Are you tired of feeling self-conscious about your moles? Do you have a suspicious-looking mole that’s been causing you worry? If so, mole removal may be the solution you’ve been...