Penile enlargement, also known as phalloplasty, is a surgical procedure designed to increase the length and/or girth of the penis. For many men, the size of their penis can greatly affect their confidence and self-esteem, leading to a negative impact on their overall quality of life. Fortunately, with advancements in medical technology and surgical techniques, penile enlargement surgery has become a safe and effective solution for those seeking to enhance their manhood. In this article, we will explore the various aspects of penile enlargement surgery, including the benefits, risks, and common procedures involved, to help you make an informed decision about this life-changing procedure.
Table of Contents
What is Penile Enlargement?
Penile enlargement refers to the process of increasing the size and/or girth of the penis. This can be achieved through a variety of methods, including surgery, stretching exercises, and the use of specialized devices.
Surgery for penile enlargement typically involves the use of implants, which are placed within the penis to increase its size. While this method can be effective, it also carries significant risks and should only be considered as a last resort.
Penile enlargement is a complex and often controversial topic. While there are various methods available for increasing penis size and girth, it is important to consult with a medical professional and thoroughly research any method before use.
Penile Enlargement Before and After
Here you can clearly see the before and after difference of Penile enlargement. If you want to know more, get yourself a free consultation now at Enfield Royal Saudia.
Who needs Penile Enlargement
Here are some points on who may need penile enlargement:
- Individuals with a medical condition known as micropenis, where the penis is abnormally small, may seek penile enlargement for functional or psychological reasons.
- Some men may feel self-conscious or dissatisfied with the size or appearance of their penis, leading to a desire for enlargement.
- The media, pornography, or societal pressure to conform to certain beauty standards can influence some men to seek penile enlargement.
- People who have experienced trauma or injury to the penis may consider penile enlargement as an option for reconstruction or functional purposes.
What are the benefits of Penile Enlargement?
Here are some potential benefits that some people may associate with penile enlargement:
Improved self-confidence: Penile enlargement may lead to increased self-confidence and self-esteem, particularly if you were previously dissatisfied with the size or appearance of their penis.
Improved sexual performance: You may feel that penile enlargement improves their sexual performance by increasing their ability to achieve and maintain erections, leading to increased sexual satisfaction for themselves and their partner.
Improved quality of life: In some cases, penile enlargement may help improve the quality of life of individuals with micropenis or other medical conditions that affect the size or function of the penis.
It’s important to note that the benefits of penile enlargement can be subjective, and seeking penile enlargement should be your personal choice made after thorough research and consultation with a medical professional.
Types of Penile Enlargement
Revision rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure that is done to correct or improve the results of a previous nose surgery (primary rhinoplasty). It is typically more complicated than a primary rhinoplasty, as the surgeon may need to address both the original problem and any complications that have arisen from the first surgery. Revision rhinoplasty is usually done by plastic sexologists with specialized experience and skill in this field.
Penile Augmentation Surgery:
- This procedure involves the use of implants or injections to increase the size and girth of your penis.
- Implants can be either non-inflatable or inflatable and can be made from silicone or other materials.
- During the procedure, the surgeon makes a small incision in the pubic area and inserts the implant into the penis.
- This method can be effective, but it also carries significant risks, including infection, bleeding, and scarring. Additionally, implants may need to be replaced over time.
- This procedure involves cutting the ligament that attaches the base of the penis to the pelvic bone, allowing the penis to hang lower and potentially appear longer.
- The procedure can be performed under local or general anesthesia, and you can typically return to normal activities within a few days.
- However, the results of the procedure can be unpredictable, and there is a risk of damage to the nerves and blood vessels of the penis.
- These devices create a vacuum around the penis, drawing blood into the penis and causing it to become erect.
- Some people use penis pumps to increase the size of their penis temporarily, although results may not be long-lasting.
- Pumps can be risky if used incorrectly and can lead to injury or damage to the penis.
- These devices use traction to stretch the penis over a period of time, potentially leading to increased length and girth over time.
- Penis extenders typically consist of a plastic ring that fits around the base of the penis and two metal rods that attach to the ring.
- The rods apply a constant, gentle pull to the penis, which can cause the tissues to stretch and grow over time.
- These are exercises designed to stretch and strengthen the muscles and tissues of the penis, potentially leading to increased size and girth over time.
- Such as Kegel exercise, which involves contracting and relaxing the muscles of the pelvic floor, and Jelqing, which involves massaging the penis to promote blood flow and tissue growth.
- Results from these exercises can be inconsistent, and it can take several months of consistent practice to see results.
Procedure of Penile Enlargement
Penile augmentation surgery involves the use of implants or injections to increase the size and girth of the penis. Here is the general process for this type of procedure:
Before the surgery, the patient will meet with a surgeon to discuss their goals, expectations, and any potential risks or complications of the procedure. The surgeon may also conduct a physical examination to assess the patient’s overall health and determine if they are a good candidate for the surgery.
The patient will be given anesthesia to ensure they are comfortable and pain-free during the procedure. The type of anesthesia used will depend on the specific procedure and the patient’s medical history.
The surgeon will make a small incision in the pubic area to access the penis. The location and size of the incision may vary depending on the specific procedure being performed.
Depending on the type of implant being used, the surgeon will insert the implant into the penis. The implant may be non-inflatable or inflatable and can be made from silicone or other materials. Once the implant is in place, the surgeon will close the incision with sutures.
After the surgery, the patient will need to rest and allow their body to heal. You may experience some pain, swelling, and bruising in the penis and surrounding area. The surgeon may provide pain medication and instructions for caring for the incision site.
You will need to attend follow-up appointments with the surgeon to ensure proper healing and monitor any potential complications. Depending on the type of implant used, you may need to have it replaced over time.
Aftercare of Penile Enlargement
Penile enlargement, also known as penis enlargement, is a surgical procedure designed to increase the size of the penis. Like any surgical procedure, penile enlargement requires proper aftercare to ensure optimal healing and minimize the risk of complications.
Here are some general aftercare tips to keep in mind after undergoing penile enlargement:
Follow Your Surgeon’s Instructions:
Your surgeon will provide you with specific instructions to follow after the surgery, including how to care for the surgical site, how to manage pain, and when you can resume your normal activities.
Take Medications as Directed:
Your surgeon may prescribe pain medications and antibiotics to help manage pain and prevent infection. Be sure to take these medications exactly as directed, and don’t stop taking them until your surgeon gives you the green light.
Keep the Surgical Site Clean:
It’s essential to keep the surgical site clean and dry to prevent infection. Your surgeon will provide you with specific instructions on how to care for the surgical site, including how to clean it and when to change your bandages.
Avoid Strenuous Activities:
While you may be eager to resume your normal activities, it’s important to avoid any strenuous activities or heavy lifting for several weeks after the surgery. This will give your body time to heal and prevent complications.
Wear Loose Clothing:
After penile enlargement, it’s important to wear loose clothing to avoid any rubbing or irritation around the surgical site. Avoid tight underwear or pants that may put pressure on the area.
Cost of Penile Enlargement in Riyadh
The cost of penile enlargement in Riyadh can vary widely depending on several factors, including the specific surgical technique used, the experience and reputation of the surgeon, and the location of the clinic or hospital. For example, penile implant surgery cost in saudi arabia ranges from SAR 15,000 to SAR 20,000.
Penile EnlargementStarting From
Why Choose Us ?
Enfield Royal Saudi is a leading medical center that offers a wide range of services, including penile enlargement surgery, with a focus on providing the highest quality of care to our patients.
When you choose Enfield Royal Saudi for your penile enlargement surgery, you can expect Our team of highly experienced and skilled surgeons have performed numerous successful penile enlargement surgeries and are dedicated to providing personalized care to each patient. Our medical center is equipped with the latest technology and equipment, ensuring that we can provide the most advanced and effective treatments available. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals.
Like any surgical procedure, penile enlargement surgery carries some risks. However, when performed by a qualified and experienced surgeon, the risks are typically low.
The recovery time can vary depending on the extent of the surgery and the individual patient. Generally, patients can return to work and normal activities within 1-2 weeks, but it can take up to 4-6 weeks for complete healing.
There may be some scarring after penile enlargement surgery, but it is typically minimal and can be easily concealed.
Yes, after the procedure, patients may experience some pain, swelling, and bruising in the treated area. This discomfort can be managed with pain medications and other treatments as prescribed by the surgeon.
A genital rash is a skin condition that can affect any portion of the genital area and be brought on by a variety of medical conditions. Rashes often have a reddish appearance, can be uncomfortable or irritating, and can even involve lumps or sores. For a diagnosis and treatment, you should..
At least 2 million (or 10%) men in Saudi Arabia are reported to have faced the problem of Erectile Dysfunction. It is in fact the most common sex-related problem reported to doctors across the country. If you are reading this...