book a free consultation
What is Mesotherapy Treatment?
Doctors utilize mesotherapy extensively around the globe to treat a variety of patient difficulties. It is a secure approach to treating skin issues like acne, hair loss, and cellulite. Because it is a non-invasive and almost painless cosmetic procedure, the body is not harmed in any way. This innovative top-notch process only needs a few sessions to get exceptional outcomes. In just a few months, it can improve the texture and complexion of your skin.
Enfield Royal Saudia offers mesotherapy treatment and other cosmetic surgeries in KSA.
How does it Work?
How does it
- Aids in restoring the imbalance of hormones in the scalp.
- Plays a crucial purpose in removing cellulite from various body areas.
- Preventing the development of laugh lines
- Lighten skin that is tan
Cost of Mesotherapy Treatment in Riyadh can slightly differ from case to case. Fill in the form to book a FREE consultation and discuss the right price for you!
Nowadays, people are more self-conscious about how they appear to others. They strive to be flawless in everything because of this. Overall body image is strongly influenced by the hair, skin, and body, and since mesotherapy can benefit all three, it is worthwhile. You would benefit from mesotherapy if
- You have intrinsic aging, which causes wrinkles, spots, or other age symptoms to form on your skin. You are unable to lose stubborn body fat with diet or exercise.
- You are experiencing hair shedding or loss.
- You have cellulite on your thighs, arms, buttocks, and stomach.
After the surgery, you need to take care of the treated area for roughly two weeks. Here are some suggestions to keep in mind as you heal:
- Massage the trouble spot gently for at least two to three days.
- Avoid alcohol and tobacco as we are aware that these can hinder the healing process.
- After the procedure, you shouldn't take aspirin or ibuprofen for seven to fourteen days.