book a free consultation
Read in Arabic ( علاج الورم الوعائي الدموي )
What is Hemangiomas Treatment?
Hemangiomas are tumors that are inherited or congenital masses that appear throughout the early years of life.
The principal causes of hemangiomas include the following:
Hemangiomas arise when a pregnant mother's placenta experiences aberrant blood vessel clustering or grouping during pregnancy during the development of the fetus. Endothelial cell proliferation is another factor that contributes to hemangiomas.
- If your hemangiomas are noticeable.
- If you don’t have any severe medical conditions.
- If you don’t smoke continuously.
- If you don’t consume alcohol or caffeinated drinks.
- If you are at least 18 years old.
- Your medical background must be disclosed to the doctor.
- Prior to receiving treatment, you must refrain from exposure to the sun that is severe, direct, and continuous for at least one month.
- You must have a good night’s sleep the night before your hemangioma removal treatment.
- To stay hydrated, you must consume enough water and other liquids.
- According to the doctor’s recommendations, you will need to change your medications as necessary.
- You must adhere to a healthy regimen.
- After receiving treatment, you will simply need to use the recommended antibacterial ointments on your treated areas as directed by your doctor.
- To alleviate the bruising, swelling, soreness, and puffiness after receiving the hemangiomas treatment, you will need to apply ice packs or cold compresses to the regions that were treated.
- After receiving treatment, you must refrain from excessive, direct, and continuous sun exposure for the specified amount of time.
The starting cost of Hemangioma Treatment in Riyadh is given as per consultation depending on your specific mark. Fill in the form and our staff will get back to you with all the details!