Stem cell Hair Transplant
stem cell Hair Transplant
book a free consultation
Read in Arabic ( علاج تساقط الشعر بالخلايا الجذعية )
What is stem cell Hair Transplant?
A stem cell hair transplant and a standard hair transplant are similar treatments. However, a stem cell hair transplant utilizes a small sample of skin from which hair follicles are taken, as compared to removing a significant number of hair to transplant to the region suffering hair loss. Stem cells are cells with the ability to transform into a variety of body cell types.
How does it Work?
How does it
- An initial punch biopsy is performed on the patient to get stem cells.
- During a punch biopsy, a tubular sample of tissue is removed from the skin by rotating an instrument with a circular blade into the skin.
- The stem cells are then removed from the tissue using specialized equipment.
- Small incisions are made at the recipient site.
- In the regions of hair loss, the remaining cell solution is injected back into the scalp.
- The physician carefully places these removed grafts into these incisions to finish the procedure.
Hair loss stem cell treatments in Enfield Royal Saudia have very quick recovery times. Within just two days and seven days, the donor region can be entirely recovered. excessive activity should be avoided for a week, no recovery period is necessary. some scarring is to be expected where the fat has been removed.
stem cell Hair TransplantStarting From
Stem Cell hair transplant treatment cost can vary from person to person and from procedure to procedure depending on the number of sessions required and the hair clinic itself.
In Riyadh, the price per session for a Stem cell hair transplant typically ranges from 1,500 SAR, for one session, to 4,150 Saudi Riyals for four sessions (+5% VAT).
As with any procedure there are some some risks which are:
- Mild pain
- Slight infection
The following patients can benefit from stem cell hair transplantation:
- Those who have excessive hair loss in their beards and eyebrows, among other body parts.
- Those who do not desire a surgical hair transplant.
- Those who don’t respond to medicinal hair loss therapy.
The answer is yes if you are receiving high dosage intravenous chemotherapy (such melphalan) as part of a stem cell transplant you’ll experience hair loss.