Does smiling in front of people make you conscious? Do you feel bad in a room full of people? Do you also want perfect teeth and a beautiful smile? Well, no need to worry. Dental braces are the ultimate solution for your problem.
With the help of dental braces, you will have straight teeth and a perfect smile to rock with. Braces will help you achieve your ideal teeth and ideal face profile you’ve always wanted. It will make you confident and help you achieve your goals.
If you’re ready to make your smile perfect, continue reading the benefits of teeth braces in Riyadh. It will for sure help you towards a better you.
Table of Contents
What are Dental Braces?
Dental braces, also known as braces, are orthodontic appliances, used to straighten teeth and help them retain their original position and shape. Braces are mostly used to correct underbites, crossbites, misaligned teeth, and overcrowding. Braces are worn typically from one to three years depending on the complexity of the patient.
Braces are not only used for teenagers, but adults as well. It is meant to improve the appearance and function of the teeth. Braces are very common, and they have been used for a very long time. With the increase in technologies, braces have become less visible and more comfortable, such as clear braces and lingual braces that are attached on the back of the teeth.
Teeth Braces Before and After
You can see the results clearly in the pictures. You can also achieve your desired teeth and perfect smile by this treatment at Enfield Royal Saudia.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Dental Braces?
People with multiple orthodontic issues are the ideal candidates for dental braces.
- People who have misalignment of teeth are suitable for braces.
- People with bite problems, like crossbite, underbite, overbite and other bite issues are perfect for dental braces.
- People who have speech issues due to narrow or wide spaces in their teeth are ideal for braces.
- People with jaw misalignment are suitable as braces help them align their jaw and improve their facial structure.
It is important to take care of your oral health, if you have any of the issues mentioned above or any other dental problem, you are the ideal candidate for teeth braces.
It is essential to maintain your teeth as it helps them stay strong and prevent tooth decay. It is good to consult with an orthodontist whether you need braces or not.
Types of Braces
Traditional Metal Braces
Metal Braces are the most common traditional braces that are used by various orthodontists in order to align your teeth. They contain metal wires and brackets attached to the teeth. Metal braces are highly effective, but they are noticeable, uncomfortable and very painful.
Ceramic braces are similar to metal braces, but they are made of clear tooth material. These types of braces are less noticeable, but more expensive than metal braces. Ceramic braces are fragile and comfortable.
Lingual braces are similar to traditional metal braces, but the only difference is they are attacked at the back of the teeth, which make them less visible. Although these types of braces are not visible, they are more difficult to clean, adjust, and maintain than the other types.
Clear aligners are customized braces for a person. These are easy to wear and are removable during eating or brushing the teeth. Aligners are virtually visible, but do not perform the same function as other braces.
What type of braces are best for you will be told by your dentist. It is essential to tell your personal choice and budget to the dentist, and he will recommend you accordingly keeping in view your budget and the problem.
Procedure for Braces
Various steps are involved in the procedure which are mentioned below:
Consultation and Examination: It is important to consult a good experienced orthodontist, and discuss your problem. It is important to go for a detailed examination before going for braces. The process may involve molding of your teeth and multiple X-rays.
Preparation: Before the application of braces, it is important to prepare your teeth for the process. In this case, there are certain treatments like scaling, polishing, conditioning and cleaning to make sure the brackets are attached properly.
Bonding the Brackets: Once the preparation is done, your teeth are ready for the braces. Small brackets are bonded to the teeth. After these are adjusted properly, dentists will attach the wire with brackets and secure them with small elastic bands.
Adjustments: Adjustments are made in order to maintain the braces. These adjustments will be made after some time. Dentists will tighten the wire and change the elastic bands in order to keep the process going on. The elastic bands will help your teeth move in a certain position.
Braces Removal: Once your teeth are aligned properly, dentists will remove the brackets and wires and the smoothening process will be done if there are any rough edges.
Retainers: Retainers are used after the removal of braces. The purpose of retainers is to maintain the shape of teeth and to retain the original position. Retainers are removable as well as permanent depending on your dentist’s preference.
Benefits of Teeth Braces
Braces are beneficial in many ways; some of them are mentioned below:
- Braces are important for your oral health. If you have straight teeth, it will be easy to clean and maintain. If your teeth are clean, you won’t have any infections. Your gums will be clean and won’t have any kind of redness or bleeding. It also prevents tooth decay.
- Braces improve bite alignment. You will not have any underbite or overbite. It also improves dental health.
- Braces also help in improving speech. If you have misaligned teeth, you will have speech issues. Braces really help improve your speech and pronunciation.
- Misaligned teeth make people conscious in gatherings and it shatters their confidence. Braces help boost confidence. It also improves your smile.
- If you maintain your braces, the results will be long-lasting.
Risks and complications of Dental Braces
Braces are orthodontist tools that are used to straighten the teeth. Braces have benefits but it involves some risks as well.
- Tooth decay is one of the risks that come along with braces. It gets difficult to floss and brush your teeth after braces, which can lead to tooth decay and oral health issues.
- Gum disease is another issue that can be faced due to poor hygiene. This results in sore gums, infections and bleeding.
- Tooth discoloration can be another possibility due to the metal wires that are used. In this way, it gets difficult to brush your teeth and the metal can damage the teeth as well.
- Some people can face multiple allergies due to the chemical used during the bonding of brackets to the teeth.
- Pain and discomfort is another issue that comes along with braces. Especially after adjustments, it gets extremely painful to eat any hard food. It is common when you have braces.
- In some cases, root resorption can take place, due to the continuous pressure of braces on your teeth. It can lead to several dental problems.
- Sometimes, the wires of braces can break or become loose, which causes extra dental appointments and a lot of discomfort and pain.
Steps to Minimize the Risks
Here are some steps that can be followed in order to avoid the risks while wearing braces:
- It is important to maintain good oral hygiene in order to minimize the risks. Brush your teeth twice a day and floss daily. It is important to use an antiseptic mouthwash to kill the germs. It will help prevent sore gums and redness.
- Do not eat hard food. It is essential to keep your braces intact, so avoid consumption of food that needs a lot of chewing. Otherwise, it can provide a lot of discomfort.
- Avoid drinking soft drinks. It can lead to tooth decay as well as it damages the metal in your braces. It also leads to discoloration of teeth and braces.
- Do not miss any dental appointments. It is essential for your dentist to monitor the progress.
- Follow the instructions given by the orthodontist. Do not eat or drink the food which can be harmful for your braces. It is essential to follow these instructions to minimize any risks.
- Attend the scheduled appointments because that involves the adjustments of braces which are important after several weeks.
By following the above mentioned steps, you can avoid the risks associated with braces.
Which Procedure is Best for you?
Teeth Braces Cost in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Dental Braces(1 Jaw)
Dental Braces(2 Jaws)
As an orthodontist, we can understand the cost can be a significant consideration for patients, looking for cosmetic surgery procedures.
The cost of dental braces in Riyadh starts from 5000 SAR.
The cost can be more than the mentioned one keeping in mind the number of appointments and type of braces you are going for.
Why Choose Us?
It is very important to go for the right orthodontist in order to get yourself the best treatment. At Enfield Royal Saudia, you will find the best dentists who provide best service and satisfy their patients with their work.
Best dentist in Riyadh
At Enfield Royal Saudia, you will find the best dentists. It is important for us to provide our patients full satisfaction, therefore, we have the best dentists who are highly qualified and experienced. Our customer service is the best in town and we make sure to cooperate with our patients in every possible way.
Cheap dental clinic in Riyadh
Enfield Royal Saudia is not only the best, but also the cheap dental clinic in Riyadh. As compared to other clinics. Our prices are flexible and pocket friendly, so you can get your treatment on a budget.
We assure you will have the best experience.
To find out more, fill the consultation form to book yourself a free consultation from the best dentist in Riyadh.
The length of braces can vary depending on your situation and for how long you need braces. Usually, braces take around 18 to 24 months, but in some cases it takes a bit longer for some people.
Yes, braces are not affiliated with your age. It totally depends on when the problem has been detected. It is important to consult with your dentist and go for the braces he recommends according to the problem you have.
When you have braces, it is important to take care of the food you are having. It is better to eat soft fruits like kiwi, bananas, watermelon etc.; include boiled vegetables, soft grains, soft proteins and soft breads in your diet. Avoid eating hard food that can make you uncomfortable and do not drink carbonated drinks; they are harmful for braces.
It is normal to experience pain when you have braces. Braces are uncomfortable, especially metal braces. You experience pain after every adjustment. It is essential to take medicines in order to lessen the pain.
Yes, sometimes braces do change your face depending on each individual’s case. It is different in every case. It mostly happens when a person has severe underbite or overbite, in this case, your face changes and it improves the facial profile. These changes are subtle and if you have crowded teeth, it will improve your smile.