book a free consultation
What are Dental Activators?
Dental activator is an orthodontic tool which is used to treat malocclusions and class II corrections, earning its name from its ability to activate the jaw's muscle forces in order to achieve a proper bite.
Enfield Royal Saudia offers dental activator treatment and other cosmetic surgeries in KSA.
How does it Work?
How does it
The silicone mouth guards must be worn at night and for a minimum of two hours each day during the day. The mouth should be closed and the jaws should be clenched rather tightly.
As a result, the teeth are fixed correctly, and the healing process begins. The action is based on a slight but enough pressure applied to the jaw zone all around, and the dentition is also significantly fixed in the proper place.
- Activators take lengthy treatment times and are less costly and more efficient than those of other orthodontic devices
- Each person’s treatment is unique and varies from person to person. It typically requires at least a year
- They must be worn for at least 12 hours. The lips should be closed and the teeth should be secured in the device
- Wearing an activator may first cause inconvenience, discomfort, and pain, but these side effects will eventually go away
- Take good care of your activators
Dental Activatorswith HG Tubes
Cost of Dental Activators in Riyadh starts from 3,500 SAR (+5% VAT) and goes up to 3,800 with HG Tubes. Fill in the form to book a FREE first consultation!
1. It has a form that perfectly matches the anatomy of the jaws and is exceptionally soft, flexible, and pleasant. It is not uncomfortable.
2. Making it extremely easy to brush and floss your teeth you can remove the gadget and clean your teeth.
No, you'll feel mild discomfort which can be treated with medications.
Following are the ideal candidates:
Those who have crowded teeth
Those who want to fix their jaw
To repair the dentition if the jaws' development is lagging