Scarless Breast Augmentation
Book an Appointment
What is Scarless Breast Augmentation?
The largest concern for women who wish to undertake any breast-related procedure is surgery scars. As the doctors make incisions in the breast pockets to install silicone or saline implants. It is possible to make an incision on the areola, beneath the breasts, or in the armpits depending on the type of augmentation required. With scarless breast implants, this technique will enlarge the breasts. Your unequal breasts will also change after this treatment.
How does it Work?
- women who desire larger breasts.
- Breast implants can benefit women who have smaller breasts and a little degree of breast drooping.
- women who clearly have a smaller breast on one side than the other.
- You are not pregnant or breastfeeding, and your physical health is fine.
- You make sensible objectives.
- Before the procedure, the patient is initially given a sedative or numbing agent.
- Then, a cut will be made inside the belly button to prevent any scarring.
- The surgeon will create a tunnel using a certain instrument that will link the umbilicus (belly button) to the breast.
- Following that, the implant will be connected to the rod, deflated, and then placed into the pocket created by the tool.
- The implant is then filled with saline.
- Once the umbilicus has been enlarged, it will be sutured shut.
- As a consequence, there are no scars from the breast augmentation.
- Suitable for saline or silicone implants.
- Suitable for subglandular, subpectoral, or submuscular implant insertion.
- There are no barriers to nursing.
- Breast drooping or sagging can be improved with almost scarless surgeries.
- To improve form, pull loose breast tissue into place.
Scarless Breast AugmentationStarting From
The response is “NO.” Mega trials have demonstrated that silicon does not raise the chance of developing breast cancer.
MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT. Naturally, skin and breast tissue form an envelope around the breast implants. It is undoubtedly possible to significantly increase the size if the native breast has enough room for a huge implant. During the appointment before the procedure, your surgeon will evaluate the degree of enhancement that is achievable and will talk with you about it.
Breast augmentation, sometimes referred to as augmentation mammoplasty, is a surgical procedure to enlarge the breasts. Under breast tissue or chest muscles, breast implants are inserted...
Every woman fantasies about having a beautiful physique and the ideal body type. Unfortunately, not all ladies have such a beautiful and healthy shape. Additionally, many are opposed to undergoing...
Sagginess of the breasts can be brought on by aging, pregnancy, or a few other things. Mastopexy is a procedure that cosmetic surgeons utilize to elevate the breasts. The excess skin and...
The breasts are enlarged with Mentor breast implants, which are silicone gel-filled products. The successive cross-linked layers of silicone elastomer give the prosthesis its elasticity...