Mentor Breast Implants
Book an Appointment
What are Mentor Breast Implants?
The breasts are enlarged with Mentor breast implants, which are silicone gel-filled products. The successive cross-linked layers of silicone elastomer give the prosthesis its elasticity and integrity as well as a disrupting surface for the collagen interface.
In addition to feeling and looking more natural than other implants, they also contain a gel that is highly constant and provides long-term form maintenance.
- You have to be older than 20.
- A candidate’s body must be free of sickness and injections.
- Women should work on improving the size and form of their breasts.
- Women who are nursing or pregnant are ineligible.
- Mentor Breast Implants are placed in only one appointment. One to two hours are needed to finish the process.
- The implant is first placed into a pocket created by dividing the breast tissue and making a tiny incision beneath the breast folds.
- Following that, the incisions are meticulously closed with absorbable or non-absorbable sutures, as directed by the breast surgeon.
- You will be completely pain-free and asleep throughout the surgery thanks to general anesthetic.
On the other hand, effective outcomes depend on the competent work of a skilled surgeon. Therefore, it’s important to pick a skilled surgeon who can complete your procedure precisely and provide you with the outcomes you want.
Mentor Breast ImplantsStarting From
The starting cost of Mentor Breast Implants in Riyadh is 20,000 SAR (+5% VAT). Fill in the form and our staff will get back to you to answer all your questions and doubts.
The exact lifespan of your implants will vary from person to person, however, Enfield Royal Saudi Arabia would advise having your Mentor implants updated anytime between 10 and 20 years after the first treatment.
Round standard silicone gel breast implants are the most popular among patients for the following reasons:
- Excellent performance and safety records.
- Compared to saline implants, they feel like real breast tissue.
Breast augmentation, sometimes referred to as augmentation mammoplasty, is a surgical procedure to enlarge the breasts. Under breast tissue or chest muscles, breast implants are inserted...
Every woman fantasies about having a beautiful physique and the ideal body type. Unfortunately, not all ladies have such a beautiful and healthy shape. Additionally, many are opposed to undergoing...
Sagginess of the breasts can be brought on by aging, pregnancy, or a few other things. Mastopexy is a procedure that cosmetic surgeons utilize to elevate the breasts. The excess skin and...
The largest concern for women who wish to undertake any breast-related procedure is surgery scars. As the doctors make incisions in the breast pockets to install silicone or saline implants...