Septoplasty and Turbinate Reduction
Book an Appointment
What is Septoplasty?
Septoplasty is a surgical procedure to fix the crooked septum. The membrane of bone and cartilage that divides the two nostrils is known as the septum. Turbinate reduction improves the passage of airflow through the nose. Enfield Royal Saudia offers septoplasty and other cosmetic surgeries in Riyadh.
How does it Work?
This is done by using incisions to change the nasal structure.
- The surgery is done in 30 to 90 minutes.
- The procedure is performed under local or general anesthesia.
- To reach the septum, the surgeon creates an incision on one side of your nose.
- Then the mucous membrane will be raised.
- Deviated septum will be moved in the Right position.
- Any obstructions, such as extra bone or cartilage, are removed.
- At last, the mucous membrane will be repositioned. The membrane and septum require sutures to remain in place.
The price of Septoplasty and Turbinate Reduction in Riyadh is 20,000 SAR (+5% VAT).
It is a minor surgery and patients can go home the same day. Complete healing takes 3 to 6 months.
Pain is mild and can be controlled with medications.
You can eat whatever you want there are no restrictions.
Yes it is a permanent surgery.
Alarplasty is a cosmetic treatment that alters the appearance of the nose. This treatment is for those who wish to give their nose a more symmetric look and to tone the appearance of nasal flare...
Rhinoplasty - Nose Surgery
Rhinoplasty, or "nose job," is the surgical altering of the nose's appearance. It is performed to improve breathing, reshape the nose's appearance, or both. During the surgery, transitions to cartilage...
Silicone Nose Surgery
Silicone nose job is a new trend.There are several techniques to change the size and contour of the nose. By having various nose surgeries, you can increase the nose's bridge or make...