The firmness and droopiness of breasts are lost as women age and undergo weight fluctuations, pregnancy, nursing, or weight loss. To enhance and have a more youthful appearance, individuals can opt for a Breast lift in Riyadh. This surgery provides more rejuvenated skin and tightens these saggy breasts which leads to a more lifted look. The surgical approach is tailored based on the extent and type of breast sagging, ensuring personalized and effective results.
Table of Contents
- Time: 1-2 Hours
- Treatment type: Surgical
- Cost: 18,000-22,000 SAR
- Benefits: Gives your breasts a healthier and fuller look.
What is Breast Lift?
It is a surgery that is used to enhance the shape and look of your breasts. This treatment is done to bring your breast are brought higher on your chest to make them look more round, Identical to each other and also decrease the size of your areolas making them pointed outwards rather than downwards. The skin that has become stretched and saggy over time will be removed and your breast tissue will get tightened.
The surgery helps in improving the shape of your breasts by taking out the skin that has become saggy and loose. This treatment not only brings your breasts into shape but also refines your areolas. You will be able to observe the results after a few days of the surgery feeling a significant amount of changes in your appearance that will last for a lifetime.
What are the Benefits?
The benefits of the treatment are:
- This treatment removes the sagginess and gives your breasts a defined shape.
- It enhances the fullness and firmness of your breasts,
- It improves the symmetry of your breasts.
- It increases your self-confidence.
The treatment lasts for a long period.
Who gets breast lift surgery?
People tend to get breast lift surgery When their breast start to become saggy and fall down this can occur mainly due to:
People tend to get this treatment to enhance their overall beauty and get firmer and aesthetically pleasing breasts to maintain their physique and to look good. This treatment will not only help you to get firmer breasts but will also help them in becoming symmetrical to each other and will make your areolas properly pointed upwards.
Before the procedure
Before the surgery starts your surgeon will discuss the following things with you that are:
- Your previous medications, allergies, and any previous surgeries.
- Your goals.
- Is breast cancer present in your genetics?
- If you are currently using any kind of drugs like alcohol or nicotine.
- If you are under any medications like vitamins or blood thinners.
After going through a discussion session your surgeon will then:
- Have a look at your breasts and examine them.
- He will then mark out the incision points.
- Consult with you about the type of surgery options you will need.
- You will be advised to stop smoking and take=ing certain medicines like herbal supplements.
If you are applying for the surgery your doctor will then ask you to sign a coincident form to gain permission to start your surgery.
During the procedure
The procedure for breast lift surgery is done so that the areolas can be brought to a more central location that helps in producing younger, healthier, and fuller-looking breasts. The procedure is carried out in the following way:
- You will be provided with a surgical gown.
- Marks will be drawn on your body so that the surgeon can get a better idea of where to make the insertion.
- After that, the doctor will provide you with anesthesia in your lower back. This injection is known as an epidural this will reduce any kind of pain that might occur during the procedure.
- The surgeon will then follow the previously made marks. The incision will then be made that will downward or upward from your areolas.
- Your areolas will then be repositioned and will be brought a bit higher to give your breasts a fuller look.
- The tissue is re-arranged to give a lifted look no additional tissue is added whether it be implants or fat. The skin is just rearranged in this process.
- The access skin will then be removed.
- At the end of the procedure, the incision points will be closed up.
- The treatment site will then be covered by bandages or you will be given a surgical bra.
The aftercare of the treatment consists of the following:
- Follow the instructions given to you by your surgeon.
- Only use the prescribed medicines.
- It is advised to wear a surgical bra for a few days after the treatment.
- Avoid doing extreme physical activities like weight lifting, running, and stretching for some days.
- Keep the treatment site free of water.
- Be punctual in attending your appointments.
- Keep a healthy diet in order to achieve a speedy recovery,
- Do not use any drugs like smoking or alcohol for a few days.
- If you feel any kind of discomfort it is best advised to consult with your doctor.
Breast LiftStarting From
The cost of Breast lift surgery in Riyadh starts from 18,000 SAR to 22,000 SAR and can increase depending on several factors. A consultation is done with our expert specialist that will help you to analyze how many sessions you will need after that an exact estimate of the price will be given to you
Why Should You Choose Us?
Enfield Royal Clinic Saudia provides one of the best treatment experiences regarding Breast enlargement. Our surgeons are highly skilled and trained professionals in providing you with the best and smooth experience you could ever imagine.
Breast lift surgery in Riyadh is a surgical procedure desired at enhancing the shape and formation of sagging breasts. It involves repositioning the breasts, reducing the size of the areolas, and removing excess skin. The surgery provides firmer, more symmetrical breasts and can have long-lasting results. Before the procedure, a thorough consultation with the surgeon is necessary, and aftercare instructions should be followed diligently for a successful recovery. Consulting with a qualified surgeon is crucial to ensure personalized treatment and achieve the desired outcome.
Book an appointment
Looking for the best Breast lift surgery in Riyadh? Get a consultation with us to get a quote for yourself.
If you are experiencing sagging or downward positioning of the breast then breast lift is for you. If you have small breasts, breast augmentation may be the best option for you.
Patients who have finished having children and have undergone all the changes that will happen during pregnancy and breastfeeding and relatively fit patients whose breasts aren’t too large post-pregnancy.
The procedure time is usually about 1-2 hours long and the dressing stays on for 1 week or some additional days that depends on how fast you recover.
The procedure is done under general anesthesia so it’s very comfortable. The bruising and swelling go away in 2 weeks’ time.
Breast Augmentation Surgery
One of the most popular procedures today is breast augmentation. It employs implants to enlarge and promote the development of your breasts. A variety of surgeries and implants kinds are used to...
Breast Enlargement Injections
Breast enlargement injections in Riyadh are one of the most used treatments among women. Esthetically pleasing breasts enhance your overall beauty and confidence level. These injections offer...