book a free consultation
What is ACell PRP Treatment?
For those who are experiencing hair loss, ACell PRP Therapy combined with hair transplantation is the ideal treatment. It enables hair follicles that are weak to strengthen. In order to enhance hair thickness, the therapy works by boosting blood flow to the hair follicles.
It is a safe, effective therapy that has received FDA approval and aids in regenerating dormant hair follicles to promote hair growth.
How Does it
How does it
Numerous advantages come with Acell PRP Therapy hair transplantation. Here is a list of a few of them:
- It serves as a catalyst for the follicles to become stronger.
- Activate the scalp’s hair-growth elements.
- Remodels damaged tissue and fixes it.
- The rapid pace of recuperation.
- Improves density and enhances follicular cell function.
- Improved outcomes with hair transplant surgery.
It is advised that you visit the clinic before choosing a course of therapy so that the doctor may do a comprehensive examination and determine the cause of your hair loss in the past. The procedure involves injecting ACell with PRP into the scalp during a hair transplant. This phenomenon helps the body recover itself and serves as a holding agent for the removed grafts. The stages for a hair transplant with ACell PRP treatment are as follows:
- Your blood is extracted from the body in little amounts.
- A blood sample is taken, then spun in the centrifuge.
- Platelet-rich plasma is separated from other blood components during the spinning process.
- The PRP is then combined with ACell to produce a potent healing and regeneration mixture.
This treatment produces efficient and long-lasting outcomes. It results in more vigorous hair growth to strengthen the follicles. For you to maintain the best results, it is suggested that you attend 4-6 maintenance sessions. For fuller benefits, though, you’ll need to wait around 5 to 6 months for them to show.
The starting cost of ACell PRP Therapy in Riyadh can vary from case to case, and only your doctor can guide you about the right price for you after consultation. Fill in the form to get an exact quote for you!
How painful is PRP hair treatment?
Because the scalp has already been numbed for the hair transplant treatment, there is no pain throughout this process. The following are some advantages of adding ACell + PRP in a hair transplant procedure: quicker recovery time. more comfort while recuperating.
What negative consequences could ACell and PRP injections for hair loss have?
Pain, bleeding, redness, a full, tight sensation, and headaches might all occur after receiving ACell and PRP injections for hair loss.