book a free consultation
Read in Arabic (علاج اسيل بي آر بي)
What is ACell PRP Treatment?
For those who are experiencing hair loss, ACell PRP Therapy combined with hair transplantation is the ideal treatment. It enables hair follicles that are weak to strengthen. In order to enhance hair thickness, the therapy works by boosting blood flow to the hair follicles. It is a safe, effective therapy that has received FDA approval and aids in regenerating dormant hair follicles to promote hair growth.
How Does it
How does it
Numerous advantages come with Acell PRP Therapy hair transplantation. Here is a list of a few of them:
- It serves as a catalyst for the follicles to become stronger.
- Activate the scalp’s hair-growth elements.
- Remodels damaged tissue and fixes it.
- The rapid pace of recuperation.
- Improves density and enhances follicular cell function.
- Improved outcomes with hair transplant Treatment.
- Your blood is extracted from the body in little amounts.
- A blood sample is taken, then spun in the centrifuge.
- Platelet-rich plasma is separated from other blood components during the spinning process.
- The PRP is then combined with ACell to produce a potent healing and regeneration mixture.
The starting cost of ACell PRP Therapy in Enfield Royal Clinic Saudia can vary from case to case, and only your doctor can guide you about the right price for you after consultation. Fill in the form to get an exact quote for you!
Because the scalp has already been numbed for the hair transplant treatment, there is no pain throughout this process. The following are some advantages of adding ACell + PRP in a hair transplant procedure: quicker recovery time. more comfort while recuperating.
Pain, bleeding, redness, a full, tight sensation, and headaches might all occur after receiving ACell and PRP injections for hair loss.
A Cell PRP treatment combines the regenerative properties of the A Cell extracellular matrix and platelet-rich plasma.
A Cell PRP treatment typically involves a series of injections.
While PRP treatment is generally safe and versatile, it may not be suitable for Pregnant or breastfeeding individuals.