Are you looking for a way to rejuvenate your appearance without undergoing surgery? Look no further than thread lift. This minimally invasive cosmetic procedure involves inserting dissolvable threads under the skin to lift and tighten sagging skin, giving you a more youthful and refreshed appearance. With minimal downtime and natural-looking results, thread lift is becoming an increasingly popular option in riyadh for those seeking to enhance their appearance. Today, we’ll delve deeper into what thread lift is, how it works, and what you can expect from the procedure. Whether you’re looking to improve your confidence or simply want to turn back the clock on your appearance, thread lift in riyadh may be the solution you’ve been searching for.
Table of Contents
What is Thread Lift?
Thread lift is a cosmetic procedure that helps to lift and tighten sagging skin on the face and neck. It is a minimally invasive treatment that involves inserting small, thread-like sutures under the skin to lift and reposition the tissue.
Thread lifts can be used to target various areas of the face and neck, including the forehead, eyebrows, cheeks, jowls, and neck. The procedure is quick and generally only takes around 30-60 minutes to complete. It is also relatively painless and does not require any general anesthesia.
One of the main benefits of thread lifts is that they provide immediate results with very little downtime. Patients can typically return to their normal activities within a few days of the procedure.
If you are considering a thread lift, it is important to choose a qualified practitioner who has experience performing the procedure.
You should also have a consultation to discuss your expectations and determine if a thread lift is the right option for you.
Thread Lift Before and After
We at Enfield Royal Saudia has a history of providing best before and after results of thread lift treatment. Wanna know more? Book a FREE consultation with us today!
Who needs Thread Lift?
Thread lift is a cosmetic procedure that can benefit individuals who are experiencing mild to moderate sagging in their facial or neck skin. If you are bothered by the appearance of sagging skin but are not yet ready for a surgical facelift, then a thread lift may be a suitable option for you.
The procedure is commonly performed on individuals who are in their 30s to 60s, as this is when the signs of aging become more noticeable. However, thread lifts can also be performed on younger individuals who have sagging skin due to genetics or weight loss.
If you are considering a thread lift, it is important to have realistic expectations about what the procedure can achieve. Thread lifts are not as effective as surgical facelifts in terms of the degree of lift that can be achieved. However, they can provide a noticeable improvement in the appearance of sagging skin and give a more youthful and refreshed look.
Types of Thread Lifts
There are different types of thread lifts available, including:
PDO (Polydioxanone) threads are biodegradable and absorbable threads that stimulate collagen production and provide lifting and tightening effects on the skin. PDO threads come in different sizes and shapes, depending on the area to be treated.
Silhouette Soft Threads
Silhouette Soft Threads are made of polylactic acid (PLA) and have small cones that anchor the threads under the skin. The threads provide immediate lifting effects while stimulating collagen production for long-lasting results.
Aptos Threads are made of polypropylene and are non-absorbable threads that provide a stronger lifting effect than PDO threads. They are used for more severe skin sagging and can last up to 5 years.
Feather Lift Threads
Feather Lift Threads are made of polypropylene and have small barbs that anchor the threads under the skin. They provide an immediate lifting effect and stimulate collagen production for long-lasting results.
It is important to note that each type of thread lift has its own advantages and disadvantages, and the choice of thread will depend on the patient’s individual needs and goals. A qualified practitioner will be able to recommend the best type of thread lift for you during a consultation.
Benefits of Thread Lift
If you are considering a thread lift, here are some benefits to keep in mind:
- Thread lifts provide immediate lifting and tightening of the skin, with visible results after just one treatment.
- The threads used in a thread lift are designed to blend in with the natural contours of your face, resulting in a more natural-looking lift.
- Thread lifts do not require general anesthesia or incisions, making it a less invasive and more comfortable option for those who may not want to undergo surgery.
- Compared to traditional facelifts, thread lifts have fewer risks and complications since they do not involve cutting or removing excess skin.
- Although thread lifts are not permanent, they can last from 1-3 years depending on the type of threads used and the patient’s skin type.
Thread lifts are generally less expensive than traditional facelifts, making it a more affordable option.
Thread Lift Procedure
The process of a thread lift procedure typically involves the following steps:
Before the procedure, the patient will have a consultation with a qualified practitioner who will assess their skin and discuss their goals and expectations. The practitioner will explain the risks and benefits of the procedure and answer any questions the patient may have.
A local anesthetic is applied to the treatment area to minimize discomfort during the procedure.
The practitioner will use a fine needle or cannula to insert the threads into the skin. The threads are made of biocompatible materials such as PDO (polydioxanone) or PLLA (poly-L-lactic acid) that dissolve over time and stimulate collagen production.
The threads are carefully positioned and tensioned to lift and tighten the skin. The number and placement of threads will depend on the individual patient’s needs and the desired outcome.
Once the threads are in place, the practitioner will make any necessary adjustments to ensure that the skin is lifted evenly and naturally.
After the procedure, the patient may experience some minor swelling, bruising, or discomfort, but these symptoms typically resolve within a few days. The patient should avoid strenuous exercise and excessive facial movements for several days after the procedure to allow the threads to settle and integrate with the skin.
The results of a thread lift procedure can last up to 2 years, depending on the type of threads used and the individual patient’s skin.
Risks involved in the procedure
Some of the possible risks associated with thread lift procedure are:
- Bruising and swelling: You may experience bruising, swelling, and mild discomfort after the procedure. These symptoms are usually temporary and subside within a few days.
- Infection: There is a risk of infection associated with any invasive procedure, and thread lift is no exception.
- Thread migration: In rare cases, the threads may move or migrate from their original position, resulting in an uneven or asymmetrical appearance.
- Nerve damage: There is a risk of nerve damage during the insertion of threads, which can cause numbness or tingling in the treatment area. This is a rare complication, but it can be permanent in some cases.
- Allergic reactions: You may be allergic to the materials used in the threads, which can cause an allergic reaction or skin irritation.
- Unsatisfactory results: In some cases, the results of thread lift may not meet your expectations. This may occur if you have unrealistic expectations or if the procedure is not performed correctly.
It is important for you to discuss the potential risks and complications of thread lift procedure with their practitioner.
After a thread lift procedure, proper aftercare is important to ensure optimal results and minimize the risk of complications. Some general aftercare instructions may include:
- Avoid touching or rubbing the treated area for at least 24 hours after the procedure to prevent infection or displacement of the threads.
- Apply cold compresses to the treated area for the first few days to reduce swelling and bruising.
- Avoid strenuous exercise or activities that increase blood flow to the face for at least a week after the procedure.
- Sleep on your back with your head elevated for the first few nights after the procedure to prevent pressure on the treated area.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 to protect the skin from UV damage.
- Avoid facial massages or other treatments that could disturb the threads for at least 2-3 weeks after the procedure.
- Follow any specific aftercare instructions provided by your practitioner, such as using certain skincare products or avoiding certain foods or medications.
It is also important to attend any follow-up appointments recommended by your practitioner to monitor your progress and address any concerns or complications that may arise.
Recovery period of Thread Lift
If you’re considering a thread lift procedure, it’s important to understand the recovery time involved. While a thread lift is a minimally invasive procedure, it still requires some downtime for proper healing and optimal results. After the procedure, it’s common to experience some bruising, swelling, and mild discomfort in the treated area.
In terms of physical activity, it’s recommended to avoid strenuous exercise or activities that increase blood flow to the face for at least a week after the procedure. This includes activities such as running, weightlifting, or anything that causes you to sweat heavily.
It’s important to avoid sun exposure as much as possible in the days and weeks following the procedure. If you need to go outside, be sure to wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 to protect your skin from UV damage.
Cost of Thread Lift
Generally, the cost of a thread lift in Riyadh ranges from SAR 3,000 to SAR 8,000 and minimum of 1200 to 6000 SAR.
Thread LiftStarting From
Why Contact Us?
If you are looking for a clinic that prioritizes your health and well-being, look no further than Enfield Royal Clinic. We offer a wide range of medical services, including primary care, women’s health, pediatric care, and more.
Don’t wait any longer to prioritize your health. Book an appointment with Enfield Royal Clinic today and experience the highest quality healthcare services available.
Most patients experience little to no pain during a thread lift procedure. However, some patients may experience mild discomfort or a slight pulling sensation during the procedure.
The results of a thread lift can last up to 1-2 years, depending on the patient's age, skin quality, and lifestyle factors.
Like any cosmetic procedure, there are some risks and potential side effects associated with a thread lift, including bruising, swelling, infection, and thread migration.
As we age, our skin loses its elasticity, leading to sagging and wrinkles. One way to combat these signs of aging is through a facelift, also known as rhytidectomy. A facelift is a surgical procedure that can help improve the appearance of the face and neck, by tightening loose skin...
A forehead lift is also known as forehead rejuvenation. This cosmetic procedure is commonly used to lift the wrinkly forehead, droopy eyes, and brows. It is performed by lifting the saggy skin and surrounding tissues of the upper face. Nowadays, people are getting it done to...