book a free consultation
Read in Arabic ( علاج تصبغ اللثة )
What is a gum Depigmentation?
Too much melanin can cause gums to lose their pink color and turn dark or even black. The other color signifies health and function. Because pink gums better emphasize their teeth, patients consider treatment because they appreciate the way they look. You can get a Gum Depigmentation procedure to make your gums more vibrant.
How does it Work?
How does it
However, in the case of gum depigmentation, melanin levels that are too high could lead to the formation of black spots and patches on the tissue. This discoloration also causes many men and women to feel less confident and self-aware, which can affect how your smile looks.
Dark spots on the gums are removed with a periodontal aesthetic procedure called gum depigmentation, known as gum contouring. Therefore, gum tissue that is healthy and normal will have a slightly pink color.
Here is a listing of some typical and important advantages.
- Non-invasive technique.
- The fastest, easiest, and safest method.
- Amazing and durable natural color results.
- No time for recovery and serious side effects.
- Local anesthesia will be used by the dentist to assist ease any pain and discomfort experienced during the procedure.
- The top layer of gum tissue will then be removed by the laser’s heat during the subsequent laser treatment.
- After the procedure, the new pink skin layer will eventually become visible.
- Therefore, it can take 25 to 55 minutes to whiten the gum.
Gum Depigmentation cost in Riyadh can vary from case to case. The exact price can only be given after initial consultation in Enfield Royal Clinic. Fill in the form to book a FREE consultation and get an exact quote for you!
Genetics is the most frequent reason for darker gum colors. Gums that have too much melanin can become dark or black rather than pink.
One gum depigmentation procedure may last up to a lifetime, or 20 years.
No! The technique is minimally-invasive and will not cause substantial discomfort.