Book an Appointment
Read in Arabic ( عملية إجراء الغمازة )
What Is Dimple Creation?
Dimples are often regarded as a dominant genetic feature. It is a feature of the muscle that, especially when the person smiles, forms dimples in the cheek or chin.
A surgery called a "dimpleplasty" is performed for those who want artificial simples on their face.
Our clinic, Enfield Royal Saudia is one of the best clinics that offer dimple creation and other cosmetic surgeries in Riyadh.
Who can go for Dimple Creation?
- Any person who wants to give their cheeks or chin natural dimples is a good candidate for a dimpleplasty.
- Dimpleplasty is not advised for those who smoke heavily and are unable to stop for the duration of the cosmetic procedure, blood clotting disorders, diabetes, or are suffering from mouth infections.
- A topical anesthetic, such as lidocaine, will first be placed on a particular part of skin by your doctor. To make sure you don’t feel any pain or discomfort throughout the procedure.
- The anesthetic starts working after around 10 minutes.
- Then, in order to manually create a dimple in your skin, your doctor makes a small biopsy incision in your skin using a biopsy tool.
- To facilitate development, a small quantity of muscle gets removed along with the fat. The area is between two and three millimeters long.
- A suture (sling) is placed from one cheek muscle area to the other after your doctor has created space for the current dimple.
- The dimple is then permanently fixed into position by tying the sling.
Dimple CreationStarting From
The starting price of Dimple Creation in Riyadh is 2,000 SAR (+5% VAT). While the standard price is around 3,000 SAR (+5% VAT).
Though dimple surgery is typically safe, it does include certain inherent risks like any other surgical procedure.
Yes! It does look natural.
Even though the sutures ultimately dissolve, the dimples remain because of scar tissue that has developed in the cheeks, which maintains the dimples. So the answer is yes, the effects of a dimpleplasty are permanent.
Buccal fat removal, in simple words, is also known as cheek reduction surgery. It is performed to remove a fat patch between your cheek line and jawline. It helps an individual to attain...