book a free consultation
What is laser hair therapy?
Laser hair therapy is the new alternative to a hair transplant. It is also known as red light therapy. It is a new harmless, painless, and non-invasive clinically tested method for hair growth. It is used to treat baldness in both men and women.
How Does it
How does it
In this therapy, the laser device will discharge photons on the tissues of the scalp or area where hair needs to be grown. Hair follicles will receive light energy so that hair keeps growing. By increasing microcirculation, hair absorbs the laser light, which will thoroughly distribute essential nutrients to the hair follicle. It will also enhance blood flow in the hair roots. Low-level laser therapy increases cellular activity in your hair follicles, slowing hair loss and promoting growth.
- Before starting, a doctor will determine your suitability for this treatment.
- If you have a specific disease that will cause a reaction from the laser, then the doctor will advise you to treat it first.
- After examining the patient, a procedure will be carried out on them if the patient is suitable.
- Then the doctor will move the laser device to your scalp.
- A laser growth device will release photons on the scalp tissue.
- The weak cells will absorb a photon, encouraging hair growth.
- This whole procedure takes around 10 to 15 minutes to perform.
The results of this hair therapy vary from person to person. In some people, it will show great results with just a few sessions, whereas some might have to go through years of sessions for desired results. On the plus side, this procedure is less painful than hair transplant surgery. Secondly, you must be consistent with your sessions if you want perfect and fast results. The downfall of the procedure is that it doesn’t work on patients with certain scalp diseases. Patients will have to first treat their disease to have a successful result of hair therapy.
The cost of Laser Hair Therapy in Riyadh can vary from case to case. Fill in the form to get an exact quote for your specific hair!
How long does laser hair treatment take to perform?
Laser hair therapy takes around 5 to 7 minutes for the complete procedure.
What are the disadvantages of Laser hair therapy?
The most significant drawback of the treatment is that it is very costly, and per session, you will have to pay for this therapy. Keeping the per session price in mind, it could add up to thousands of KSA over time.
What is the way to treat hair loss through lasers?
Laser therapy for thin hair and hair fall is the most common method and alternative for hair transplant. The modern laser used in this therapy is low-level, which releases photons. These photons act on the scalp and promote hair growth.