Are you upset about disproportionately large areolae? Whether it is due to any factor, at our clinic we are presenting safe and effective ways to fix the large or different-sized areolae. At Enfield Royal Saudia, we have skilled surgeons to assist you in Areola Reduction in Riyadh. To know more, keep reading the page!
Table of Contents
Time duration: 1 hour.
Cost: 14000SAR minimum price and 19000SAR standard price.
Side effects: Mild irritation, Swelling.
What is Areola Reduction?
Counting on its length, figure, and colour, the areola, a region around your nipples, may develop pigmentation. Although having a large or small size is not a problem, if you don’t like them there is a removal option available.
It is a simple and uncomplicated procedure that helps in the reduction of one or all of the areolas. This process can be done either by itself or in conjunction with other strategies like:
- A smaller breast.
- Breast augmentation.
- The breasts are raised.
If you want to find out more about the therapy and recovery process, look no further.
Although the outputs of the method differ from candidate to candidate, after 4 to 6 weeks the applicant can observe observable modifications in appearance that will last a lifetime.
Major advantages of this therapy include:
- Areolas improve in aesthetic quality.
- Boosts your general sense of confidence.
- Your areolas will feel fewer pain thanks to it.
- Your appearance will improve, and you won’t look lost.
- It affects you psychologically in a positive way overall.
Who is a good candidate?
When selecting a candidate, the following factors must to be taken into consideration:
- The technique is suitable for anyone who is dissatisfied with the shape or size of their areola.
- Decreases weight.
- When an areola changes as a result of breastfeeding or pregnancy.
- When the swelling of your areolas starts.
- If your areolas are not in synchronization with one another.
- Areolas can be performed on women over the age of 20 when their breasts have finished developing.
Prior to the treatment process, your surgeon will:
- Look at your breasts.
- We’ll discuss your recent medical history and prescriptions.
- Which kind of medical operation you’ll have.
- Following the evaluation, if your surgeon determines that you are prepared, you will talk over the treatment plan.
- A sample of your finished areola will be sent.
How to prepare for the procedure?
On how to be ready for the procedure, you’ll receive the following advice:
- It is recommended to avoid taking aspirin and ibuprofen prior to your surgery.
- The night before the procedure, avoid all food.
- Wash your hands only with the soap given on the procedure day.
- There may be no use of makeup of any kind on the day of the procedure.
- Dress comfortably on the treatment day.
What happens during the procedure?
Areolas can be decreased using the techniques listed below:
- You are first given an anesthetic to numb the treatment spot.
- The exterior, brown, round portion has been eliminated.
- The skin around the areolas is pulled inward in a manner similar to a spring purse.
- Inside the areolas, absorbable stitches are utilized to assist minimize the breadth.
- After that, bandages are placed over the therapeutic area.
- You are given a specific kind of bra that supports your breasts during the healing process.
- The anesthetics may make you feel a little queasy, and the area being treated might feel a bit uneasy, but you will be given pain medication so you can go home the same day as the procedure.
In order to have a successful and pain-free recovery once the treatment process is complete, it is crucial to adhere to the recommended aftercare treatment plan. Some of the steps include:
- It is essential to keep the treatment area clean; to do this, use a tiny amount of water and then pat the area dry.
- Keep the bandages that have been put to the treatment site in place and adhere to the recommended care recommendations.
- It is advised to avoid strenuous activities like weight lifting and busy schedules that could cause your treatment site to strain.
- You should only take the medications that have been recommended to you, such as daily antibiotics and painkillers.
- It is crucial that you speak with your doctor if discomfort, redness, or swelling start to return.
- Additionally, it is advisable to avoid the sun for a few days and consider wearing sunscreens to assist lower the chance of pigmentation.
- Regular checkups are something you absolutely must do. This will aid in reducing any dangers or issues that might arise following the procedure.
Areola ReductionStarting From
In Riyadh, areolas reduction methodology costs at a normal of 19000 SAR, and on the low end, 14000 SAR. While the cost might differ in view of the sort of therapy and your specific need. You will be given a particular quote in the wake of talking with one of our certified specialists to lay out the kind of treatment you will go through.
Why Should You Choose Us?
One of the top medical facilities in Saudi Arabia for areola reduction is Enfield Royal Clinic. Our doctors are highly qualified and experienced specialists, so you can count on them to provide you with the greatest and least painful experience imaginable.
The best option to improve your appearance and self-confidence in Riyadh is to undergo an areola reduction. The relatively straightforward operation can be done on its own or in conjunction with other methods including lifts, breast augmentations, or reductions. The areola’s external section is removed during surgery, and its breadth is narrowed using absorbable stitches. Expect quicker healing times, fewer side effects, including little to no edema and discomfort, as well as more aesthetically pleasing and smaller areolas.
This surgery may be helpful for both men and women who are unhappy with the size or appearance of their areolas. A superb recovery experience is guaranteed by Enfield Royal Clinic Saudi’s trained medical staff and state-of-the-art procedures. To get a quote and begin your path to a new look, schedule a consultation.
Book an appointment
Looking for the best method to reduce areolas? To acquire a quote for yourself, contact us for a CONSULTATION.
Areolas should have a diameter equal to the nipple and a width equal to the base of the breast. The SD is 0.05.
No, there isn’t much discomfort during the process, although there can be a little stiffness afterward.
In other words, it can be treated by combining breast augmentation and reduction.
Depending on your preferences, you can undergo the therapy as a man or a woman. Anyone who is unhappy with the way their areola looks might have therapy to make them look more attractive.
A technique called areola reduction is performed to correct large or asymmetrical areolas that could make someone feel self-conscious or uncomfortable with the way their breasts look.
Breast augmentation, sometimes referred to as augmentation mammoplasty, is a surgical procedure to enlarge the breasts and is offered by Enfield Royal Saudia. Under breast tissue or...
Every woman fantasizes about having a beautiful physique and the ideal body type. Unfortunately, not all ladies have such a beautiful and healthy shape. Additionally, many are opposed to....