Are you upset about disproportionately large areolae? Whether it is due to any factor, at our clinic we are presenting safe and effective ways to fix the large or different-sized areolae. At Enfield Royal Saudia, we have skilled surgeons to assist you in Areola Reduction in Riyadh. To know more, keep reading the page!
Table of Contents
Time duration: 1 hour.
Cost: 14000SAR minimum price and 19000SAR standard price.
Side effects: Mild irritation, Swelling.
What is Areola Reduction?
Areola is the area around your nipples that gets pigmented this depends upon various factors like shape, size, and color. Having large or too small areolas is not a sign of concern, but if you don’t find them pleasing, a reduction process is available.
The procedure for the reduction of the areola is not that complex the wish of both or any one of the areolas can be reduced in a simple and easy procedure. This treatment can be performed as a singular and can also be performed in conjunction with other treatments like:
- Breast reduction.
- Breast augmentation.
- Breast lift.
If you want to know what the procedure and the recovery process are like then look no further.
The outcome of the method is variable from candidate to candidate but after 4 to 6 weeks the candidate will be able to observe significant improvements in the appearance that will last for a lifetime.
Who is a good candidate?
The following things are to be considered for an ideal candidate:
- Any person who is not happy with the size of their areola or how they look is a good candidate for the treatment.
- Loss in weight.
When a change in areolas occurs due to breastfeeding or pregnancy.
- When your areolas start getting puffy.
- If one of your areola does not match the other one.
- Women above their 20s can get their areolas done as their breasts grow. completely by that age.
Before undergoing the treatment procedure your surgeon will:
- Inspect your breasts.
- Your current medications and previous medical history will be discussed.
- The kind of treatment procedure you will go through.
- After the examination, the treatment procedure will be discussed with you if your surgeon feels that you are ready for it.
- An expected outcome of what your areola will look like will be shown to you.
How to prepare for the procedure?
Some techniques will be given to you on how to prepare for the procedure:
- Before your surgery start it is advised not to take medications like aspirin and ibuprofen.
- Not to eat anything before the day of the procedure.
- Clean yourself on the day of the treatment with only the soap that will be given to you.
- Any kind of makeup is restricted on the day of the treatment.
- Come in a comfortable outfit on the day of the treatment.
What happens during the procedure?
The procedure for areolas reduction is done in the following ways:
- At first, an anesthetic is given to you to numb the treatment site.
- The brown circular area at the outer side is removed.
- A purse spring fashion is done to bring the skin inwards that is around the areolas.
- To help in the reduction of width absorbable stitches are used inside the areolas.
- The treatment site is then wrapped with bandages.
- A special type of bra is provided to you that keeps your breasts in place during the healing process.
- You will feel a bit dizzy due to the anesthetics, and slight irritation in the treated site will be felt but you will be provided with painkillers so you can go home on the day of the treatment.
As the treatment procedure is done it is essential to follow the proper aftercare treatment plan in order to have a painless and successful recovery some of the steps to do so are:
- It is advised to keep the treatment site clean this can be done by using a small amount of water and patting it with a dry cloth afterward.
- Don’t remove the bandages applied on the treatment site and follow proper instructions in order to take good care of them.
- It is best to stay away from physical activities like weight lifting, and hectic routines that could cause stretching of your treatment site.
- The medications prescribed to you are the only ones that you should be using like painkillers and antibiotics on a daily basis.
- If swelling, pain, and redness start to appear again then it is essential for you to consult with your doctor.
- It is also advised not to go out in the sun for a couple of days and try using sunscreens this will help in reducing the risk of pigmentation.
- Regular checkups are a must thing that you should do. This will help in minimizing any risks or complications that could occur after the treatment.
Some major benefits of this treatment are:
- Areolas become more aesthetically pleasing.
- Enhances your overall confidence.
- It helps in the reduction of pain in your areolas.
- Your outfits will start looking good and not disoriented.
- It has an overall positive psychological effect on you.
Areola ReductionStarting From
The cost of Areolas reduction treatment in Riyadh is 19000SAR as a standard price and the minimum price is about 14000SAR. Whereas, The price may vary on the type of treatment and your specific condition. A consultation is done with our expert specialist to analyze what kind of remedies will be provided to you after that an exact estimate of the price will be given to you.
Why Should You Choose Us?
Enfield Royal Clinic Saudi provides one of the best treatment experiences regarding areola reduction. Our surgeons are highly skilled and trained professionals in providing you with the best and smooth experience you could ever imagine.
Areola reduction in Riyadh offers you the best opportunity to transform your appearance and boost your self-confidence. The procedure is relatively simple and can be performed on its own or in combination with other treatments like breast reduction, augmentation, or lift. The surgery involves removing the outer area of the areola and using absorbable stitches to reduce its width. With a short recovery period and minimal side effects such as mild irritation and swelling, you can expect aesthetically pleasing and smaller areolas. Both men and women who are dissatisfied with the size or appearance of their areolas can benefit from this procedure. Enfield Royal Clinic Saudia provides skilled surgeons and advanced techniques, ensuring a positive treatment experience. Book a consultation to receive a quote and start your journey towards a transformed look.
Book an appointment
Looking for the best Areolas reduction treatment? Get a consultation with us to get a quote for yourself.
The perfect size for an areola is when the diameter is the same as both the breast base width and nipple diameter. That is SD: 0.05.
No, The procedure is not that painful, but a slight amount of discomfort can be felt after the procedure.
Yes, It can be combined and treated with other treatments like Breast augmentation, and Breast reduction.
The treatment can be used for both men and women depending on your self-preference. If anyone is not happy with how the way their areola looks they can get a treatment to make them look aesthetically pleasing.
Breast augmentation, sometimes referred to as augmentation mammoplasty, is a surgical procedure to enlarge the breasts and is offered by Enfield Royal Saudia. Under breast tissue or...
Breast Enlargement Injections
Every woman fantasizes about having a beautiful physique and the ideal body type. Unfortunately, not all ladies have such a beautiful and healthy shape. Additionally, many are opposed to....