book a free consultation
Read in Arabic ( علاج كيبيلا للذقن المزدوجة )
What Is Kybella Treatment?
Kybella is an innovative non-surgical treatment for fat removal in the double chin area. A synthetic form of bile acid is injected, targeting the fat and directly dissolving it. This procedure doesn't include any incisions and stitches.
how does it
How does it
- Before the procedure, the surgeon advises the patient to stop using blood thinning drugs.
- A sterilized syringe of deoxycholic acid is used in the fat tissue to break double chin fats.
- The surgeon will perform this procedure with precision in the dermis layer.
- After needling, pressure is applied to every needled area for the even distribution of injected liquid.
- There are six sessions of this treatment; according to the patient’s result, each treatment is performed within 30 days.
- This procedure takes 30 minutes to complete and could top up to 60 minutes.
The starting price of Kybella Treatment in Riyadh is determined after consultation with the surgeon. Fill the form to know the right price for you!
Just like other treatments, Kybella also shows side effects. These side effects include chin bruising, neck or mouth pain, difficulty smiling, and swallowing discomfort. Apart from that, there are injury and infection chances, but they are minor compared to surgeries.
After one treatment, you’ll have minor swelling and bruising in your chin area for a week or so. Then gradually, your double chin will start to demolish after 7 to 8 weeks, and you will have visible results.
There is a total of 6 sessions of treatments based on the patient’s plan. Patients with less double chin take only one procedure. Some clients take more than 2 – 3 treatments for immediate and efficient results. Treatment sessions depend upon the size of a double chin. Each treatment is scheduled with a gap of one month.