book a free consultation
What is a mini gastric bypass?
Little gastric one-anastomosis gastric bypass, often known as bypass, is a surgical procedure used to treat obesity. By consuming less food, a person feels fuller sooner.
Enfield Royal Saudia offers mini gastric bypass treatment and other cosmetic surgeries in KSA.
How does it Work?
How does it
- The surgeon inserts a laparoscope through five tiny incisions in the abdomen.
- Then he makes a new, smaller pouch by cutting the longitudinal portion of the abdomen. The stomach now consists of two segments. First, a little tube that is also referred to as a “mini stomach,” and second, a sizable portion of your stomach that is still healthy but is no longer “functional,” or no longer breaking down food.
- The small intestine’s first segment is then cut and sewn to the little stomach. This permits the meal to enter the intestine immediately and prevents the absorption of calories and other nutrients.
The right price for Mini Gastric Bypass in Riyadh can only be given after detailed consultation with the surgeon. FIll in the form and book a FREE consultation to know the right price for you!
To aid in the healing process, we advise you to follow these post-operative care recommendations:
- Avoid food and liquids for at least eight hours.
- For roughly a month, high-calorie beverages should be avoided.
- Take vitamins and only a few other supplements as directed by your doctor.
- Eat less than you usually would