book a free consultation
What Is a Plexr Plasma Eye Lift?
Plexr Plasma Eye Lift is a nonsurgical treatment for saggy or wrinkly eyes. It is usually conducted on the eyelids and stiffens its loose muscles. We can obtain this procedure with the help of the Plexr device. It rejuvenates the plasma on old, dull, relaxed eyes and surroundings to give it a fresh look.
how does it
how does it
It is one of the non-contact innovative treatments for droopy eyes. In this procedure, a place’s needle sends brief electrical shocks that make tiny holes of plasma in the wrinkly area of the eyes. The heat melts the upper layer of skin and resurfaces the deeper layer of skin. That way, collagen is produced naturally, gives a younger appearance, and tightens and lifts your skin.
- Before treatment begins, anesthetic cream is applied to minimize procedural pain.
- This procedure is only applicable through the plexr device.
- It has an attached needle that sends electric shocks to the skin.
- Electric shocks make tiny burn spots in a circular shape on your droopy eye area.
- The upper layer cells transform from skin to gas because of the heat generated through the plexr device.
- Heating triggers the immediate skin contraction and stiffening of loose tissues of the eyelid or under eye.
- This procedure takes 30 mins to get done.
Individuals should expect results within one month. After approximately 3 to 4 days, most of the swelling goes down. Apply moisturizer on your treated area so that tiny brown crusts fall off naturally, giving you smooth skin. This procedure will keep you away from months of pain and fear of developing infections. It is very effective and gives an immediate result compared to surgical treatments.
Plexr Plasma Eye LiftStarting From
The starting price of Plexr Plasma Eye Lift in Riyadh is 15,000 SAR (+5% VAT).
Does a plasma pen work for hooded eyes?
Yes, it treats the hooded eyes. If the skin is very saggy, then more than one treatment will be done on the eye area for effective results. You'll notice modest alteration on the treatment day, but after 7 to 11 weeks, you will see complete results.
How long does plasma eye lift last?
It doesn't provide permanent treatment. It will last approximately two to three years. If you do proper skin care and use anti-agings, results will last longer.
Plexr vs. plasma pen: Which is better?
Plexr and plasma pen are the same. plexr Plasma pen is a nonsurgical gadget used to perform soft surgery. It makes burned spots on the loose muscles of the eyes to firm them and regenerates the younger skin.