book a free consultation
What is tan removal treatment?
You can choose from a variety of treatments to lighten tanned skin. The demand for tanning services has significantly increased over the last few years. Its safe and efficient nature is the cause of its rising popularity. These choices are all easily accessible at the Enfield Royal Clinic to come to your aid. You can pick one that works for you to get skin that is renewed, clear, and free of sunburns. Find out more about the best ways to get rid of tans by reading this article.
Enfield Royal Saudia offers tan removal treatment and other cosmetic surgeries in KSA.
How Does it
How does it
- Without any complications, whitens and brightens the skin tone
- Before you know it, removes epidermal tan
- Minimally invasive and non-surgical procedures
- Treats sunburn, pigmentation, freckles, aging, sunspots, and pigmentation
- Decreases the likelihood of severe pigmentation brought on by UV rays
- Prevents future skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation
Chemical PeelsTo lessen tanning brought on by the sun, consider getting a chemical peel. It is a fantastic skin resurfacing procedure that is both safe and safe to use on both private and public body sections. The peel removes the skin’s damaged upper layers to reveal the clear, beautiful skin underneath.
Dermamelan:Dermamelan can help you get rid of freckles, UV damage, and pigmentation. Because it yields excellent and durable results in just a few sessions, Dermamelan is a good substitute.
IPL TherapyIPL therapy can be used to treat tanning. To target areas that have been burnt or tanned, it uses powerful pulsed light. IPL is less invasive and risky than laser therapy and chemical peels.
Laser treatmentThe best method for removing a tan is laser therapy. In order to level out the skin tone, this treatment option used a q-switched laser. Although the outcomes are excellent, rehabilitation takes time. It is important to note that laser light not only heals tanning, but also fights aging symptoms. To prevent oneself from tanning for an extended period of time, you should attend all of the prescribed sessions.
All skin types and tones are acceptable for tanning removal. By treating all the wear and tear, it makes the skin smooth, luminous, and brighter. After finishing the course of treatment, the patient notices significant improvements in the tone of their skin. Therefore, in order to achieve the desired results, it is advised that you attend all of the therapy sessions. Although the effects differ from person to person, they should endure for years.
Tan RemovalStarting From
The starting cost of Tan Removal in Riyadh is 500 SAR (+5% VAT). Fill in the form to book a FREE consultation!
Treatments for tanning are intended to lighten and balance out the skin tone. If, then you are a good candidate for tanning removal.
- You are not a woman who is expecting or nursing.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You desire to get rid of facial dark spots.
- You wish to address the tanning issue
- You also want to get rid of the wrinkles, blemishes, and freckles on your face in addition to tanning.