book a free consultation
Read in Arabic ( علاج تشوهات الوجه )
What Is Facial Reconstruction?
Your facial plastic surgeon may do a microvascular free tissue transfer, also known as a "free flap," during which the doctor transfers skin, bone, or muscle from one area of your body to create new facial characteristics. This procedure is used to reconstruct facial features.
how does it
how does it
- Following a detailed health history and examination, the surgeon will decide whether to reconstruct a specific area using the patient’s tissue, such as skin or cartilage, or if a replacement would be more suitable.
- First, anesthesia is used.
- Your surgeon will select the best reconstructive approach for your specific requirements under your guidance.
- Surgeons will make an effort to strike a balance between the complexity of the reconstruction and your desired end to produce the greatest potential functional and cosmetic results.
- Your facial attractiveness will improve.
- Your deformity will be permanently corrected.
- The treated face components’ functioning will be improved.
- It will improve the appearance of your face.
- Facial Reconstructive surgery is painless.
The price of Facial Reconstruction in Riyadh is different for each case and individual. Book a FREE consultation to determine the right price for you!
You will get general anesthesia. The operation could last 4 to 12 hours or longer.
The swelling may go down in 5 to 7 days, and the bruising may disappear in 10 to 14 days. It will probably take a few months for you to heal after surgery.