Are you looking for a safe and effective way to rejuvenate your skin and achieve a youthful glow? Look no further than Enfield Royal Clinic’s DermaPen Treatment. Our state-of-the-art technology and experienced team of professionals are dedicated to delivering personalized treatment plans tailored to your unique skin concerns and goals. Say goodbye to fine lines, wrinkles, and other skin imperfections and hello to a confident, radiant you. Book an appointment with us today to experience the future of skin care.
Table of Contents
What is Derma Pen?
Derma pen is a medical device that is used for skin rejuvenation and treating various skin concerns such as scars, wrinkles, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation. It works by creating micro-injuries on the skin, which stimulate the skin’s natural healing process and promote the production of collagen and elastin.
The device has a small, handheld pen-like shape and uses tiny needles that oscillate up and down to puncture the skin at a high speed. The needles create tiny channels or micro-channels in the skin, which helps to increase the absorption of topical products such as serums, creams, and gels.
Derma pen can be used on different parts of the body, including the face, neck, décolletage, and hands. The treatment is minimally invasive and generally safe, but it is important to use the device correctly and follow the instructions of a trained skin specialist.
Derma Pen Before and After
See the difference between before and after the treatment. You can get these at our clinic. Book your appointment now to know more.
Why is Derma Pen used?
Derma pen is used for skin rejuvenation and treating various skin concerns such as scars, wrinkles, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation. It creates micro-injuries on the skin, which stimulate the skin’s natural healing process and promote the production of collagen and elastin. This helps to improve the texture, tone, and overall health of the skin. Derma pen is minimally invasive and can be used on different parts of the body, making it a popular choice for individuals who want to improve their skin’s appearance without undergoing invasive procedures.
Who needs Derma Pen?
Derma pen treatment can benefit individuals who are looking to improve the appearance of their skin, particularly those with concerns such as scars, wrinkles, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation. It can also help to improve the texture, tone, and overall health of the skin.
People who have acne scars, sun-damaged skin, or uneven skin tone can benefit from derma pen treatment. It is also suitable for individuals who want to reduce the signs of aging or improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
However, it is important to note that derma pen treatment may not be suitable for everyone, especially those with certain medical conditions or skin types. It is best to consult with a trained professional to determine if derma pen treatment is appropriate for your skin concerns and needs.
Benefits of Derma Pen
Are you looking for a safe and effective way to improve the appearance and health of your skin? If so, derma pen treatment may be just what you need! Here are some of the key benefits of using a derma pen:
- Rejuvenated skin: Derma pen creates micro-injuries on the skin, which stimulates the skin’s natural healing process and promotes the production of collagen and elastin. This can result in smoother, firmer, and more youthful-looking skin.
- Improved texture and tone: Derma pen can help to reduce the appearance of scars, fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation, resulting in improved texture and tone of the skin.
- Minimally invasive: Derma pen treatment is minimally invasive, which means that there is no downtime and it is a convenient option for individuals with busy schedules.
- Versatile: Derma pen can be used on different parts of the body, making it a versatile treatment option for a range of skin concerns.
- Enhanced skincare product absorption: The tiny channels created by derma pen treatment can enhance the absorption of topical skincare products, allowing them to penetrate deeper into the skin and work more effectively.
In summary, derma pen treatment offers numerous benefits for the skin, and it is an effective and safe way to address a variety of skin concerns. Whether you want to reduce the appearance of scars, fine lines, or wrinkles, or simply improve the overall health and appearance of your skin, derma pen treatment can help you achieve your goals.
The derma pen procedure is done by the following steps:
Before the procedure, the skin is cleansed and prepared for treatment. A topical numbing cream may also be applied to minimize discomfort during the procedure.
Use of the Derma Pen
The derma pen is a small, handheld device with tiny needles attached to its tip. The needles oscillate up and down at a high speed, creating micro-injuries on the skin’s surface. The professional moves the derma pen across the skin, creating tiny channels or micro-channels.
Stimulation of Skin Healing
The micro-channels created by the derma pen stimulate the skin’s natural healing process and promote the production of collagen and elastin. This can result in smoother, firmer, and more youthful-looking skin
Duration of Procedure
The procedure typically takes around 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the area being treated.
After the procedure, the treated area may be red and slightly swollen, but these symptoms usually subside within a few hours to a few days. It is important to follow the aftercare instructions provided by the professional to ensure optimal results and reduce the risk of any adverse effects.
Recommended Treatment Series
The professional may recommend a series of treatments spaced a few weeks apart for best results, depending on your skin concerns and goals.
Overall, the derma pen procedure is a safe and effective way to improve the appearance and health of your skin, with minimal discomfort and downtime.
Like any cosmetic procedure, there are some risks and potential side effects associated with derma pen treatment. However, these risks are generally minimal and can be minimized with proper preparation and aftercare. Here are some of the potential risks associated with derma pen treatment:
- Skin irritation: After the procedure, it is common to experience some redness, swelling, and sensitivity in the treated area. However, these symptoms typically subside within a few hours to a few days.
- Infection: There is a risk of infection if the derma pen is not properly sterilized before use or if the treated area is not properly cleaned and cared for after the procedure. It is important to follow the aftercare instructions provided by the professional to reduce the risk of infection.
- Pigment changes: In rare cases, derma pen treatment may cause hyperpigmentation or hypopigmentation in the treated area. This can occur if the skin is not properly prepared or if the needles penetrate too deeply.
- Scarring: While derma pen treatment is designed to stimulate the skin’s natural healing process and promote collagen production, in rare cases it may cause scarring or keloid formation.
- Allergic reaction: Some individuals may be allergic to the numbing cream or other products used during the procedure, which can cause an allergic reaction.
It is important to discuss any potential risks and concerns with a trained professional before undergoing derma pen treatment. By following the aftercare instructions and taking proper precautions, you can minimize the risks associated with this procedure and enjoy the many benefits it offers for your skin.
Ways to minimize the risks
Here are some ways to minimize the risks associated with derma pen treatment:
- Choose a trained professional: It is important to choose a trained and licensed professional to perform the derma pen procedure. They should have experience and knowledge in the use of the derma pen and be able to assess your skin type and concerns.
- Proper skin preparation: Proper skin preparation is essential before the procedure to minimize the risk of infection and other potential side effects. The skin should be thoroughly cleansed and any makeup, lotions, or other products should be removed before the procedure.
- Use of sterile equipment: The derma pen device and any other equipment used during the procedure should be sterile and free from bacteria. Make sure the professional uses a new set of needles for each treatment.
- Aftercare: Proper aftercare is essential to minimize the risk of infection, scarring, or other side effects. The professional should provide detailed aftercare instructions, including how to keep the treated area clean and hydrated, what products to avoid, and when to avoid direct sunlight.
- Avoidance of certain products: Certain products, such as retinoids, glycolic acid, or other exfoliating agents, should be avoided before and after the derma pen procedure. These products can increase the risk of irritation or other side effects.
- Monitoring of skin: After the procedure, monitor the treated area for any signs of infection, scarring, or other potential side effects. If you experience any unusual symptoms or concerns, contact the professional immediately.
By following these precautions and working with a trained professional, you can minimize the risks associated with derma pen treatment and enjoy the many benefits it offers for your skin.
The recovery time for derma pen treatment varies depending on the individual and the extent of the treatment. Here is a general timeline of what to expect after derma pen treatment:
- Immediately after the procedure: Your skin may appear red and slightly swollen. You may also feel some sensitivity or tightness in the treated area. This is a normal reaction and should subside within a few hours.
- 1-2 days after the procedure: You may experience some mild flaking or peeling of the skin, which is a sign of the natural healing process. It is important to avoid picking at or scratching the treated area to prevent infection.
- 2-3 days after the procedure: Your skin may still feel slightly sensitive, but the redness and swelling should have subsided. You can resume your normal skincare routine, but avoid using any harsh or exfoliating products.
- 1 week after the procedure: Your skin should be fully healed and any redness or sensitivity should have disappeared. You can resume wearing makeup and other products, but be sure to choose gentle and non-irritating formulas.
Cost of Derma Pen
The cost of derma pen treatment in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia can Range from 800 SAR to 1000 SAR depending on the professional and the location further prices are as follows:
- SAR 1,500 for a single session of derma pen treatment
- SAR 4,000 for a package of three sessions
- SAR 5,000 for a package of four sessions
It is important to note that prices may vary depending on the specific professional and location within the clinic. It is always recommended to confirm pricing and any additional fees with the clinic before scheduling your derma pen treatment.
Why Choose Us?
At Enfield Royal Clinic Saudia, we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality derma pen treatment in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Here are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next derma pen treatment:
- Experienced and Professional Staff.
- State-of-the-Art Technology.
- Personalized Treatment Plans.
- Comfortable and Relaxing
- Competitive Pricing.
Overall, at Enfield Royal Clinic, we strive to provide you with the best possible derma pen treatment experience, ensuring that you leave our clinic feeling confident and satisfied with your results. Book an appointment with us today to experience the difference for yourself.
Most people find dermapen treatment to be relatively painless. However, some individuals may experience mild discomfort during the procedure. Your skincare professional may apply a numbing cream or use a cooling device to help minimize any discomfort.
The number of dermapen treatments needed varies depending on the individual’s skin condition and desired results. Typically, a series of 3-6 treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart is recommended for optimal results.
Dermapen treatment is safe for most skin types and can be used to treat a wide range of skin concerns, including scars, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation. However, individuals with active acne or other skin infections should avoid the procedure until the condition has resolved.
A single derma pen treatment session typically takes about 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the area being treated and the specific concerns addressed.
The results of derma pen treatment are long-lasting, and improvements in skin texture and appearance can continue for several months after the last session.
It is a cutting-edge non-surgical cosmetic process to lighten the skin and treat wrinkles, creases, sagging skin, and collagen loss. Enjoy the long-lasting effects of this non-surgical procedure to...
Derma rollers treatment, also known as microneedling, is a cosmetic procedure that uses a device with tiny needles to create microscopic punctures in the skin. These punctures...