Table of Contents
What are Under Eye Fillers?
Under Eye Fillers Before and After
At Enfield Royal Saudia, we have had many satisfied patients who have undergone under eye filler treatment and achieved impressive results. Here are a few examples of some of our patients’ before and after results:
These are just a few examples of the many successful under eye filler treatments we have performed at Enfield Royal Saudia. We take pride in helping our patients achieve their desired results and providing a safe and effective treatment experience. Confused about Under Eye Fillers Get a FREE CONSULTATION Now!
Types of Eye Fillers
There are several types of fillers that can be used around the eyes, including hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers, calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) fillers, and poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) fillers.
- Hyaluronic acid fillers are a popular choice for under-eye rejuvenation as they are safe and effective. They work by attracting water to the area, plumping up the skin and filling in the hollows. HA fillers are temporary, typically lasting 6-12 months, and can be easily dissolved if necessary.
- Calcium hydroxylapatite fillers are another option that stimulates collagen production and provides a longer-lasting result. They can last up to 18 months and are ideal for those with moderate to severe under-eye hollows.
- Poly-L-lactic acid fillers are a more gradual option that works by stimulating collagen production over time. The results can last up to two years and are ideal for those with fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
Benefits of Under Eye Fillers
Eye fillers can provide many benefits beyond just improving the appearance of the under-eye area.
- Smooth out wrinkles and fine lines under the eyes
- Reduce the appearance of dark circles and hollow areas
- Add volume to the under eye area, helping to plump up the skin and fill in gaps or depressions
- Provide a more youthful, vibrant appearance to the under eye area
- Non-surgical treatment option that requires little to no downtime
- Results are typically long-lasting, with effects lasting up to 6-12 months or longer in some cases
Risks and Side Effects
Here are some possible side effects of under eye fillers:
- Swelling or bruising around the injection site
- Redness or tenderness around the injection site
- Small bumps or lumps under the skin (these are usually temporary and can be massaged out by your provider)
- Discoloration or darkening of the skin around the injection site
Most side effects are mild and temporary, and should resolve within a few days to a week after treatment.
Consultation: The first step is to schedule a consultation with a trained and experienced provider to discuss your goals and concerns. During this consultation, the provider will examine the area around your eyes, take a medical history, and discuss the risks and benefits of the procedure.
Preparation: On the day of the procedure, the provider will clean the area around your eyes and apply a topical numbing cream to reduce discomfort during the injection process.
Injection: The provider will use a fine needle to inject the filler material into the targeted areas under your eyes. The amount and placement of the filler will depend on your individual needs and goals.
Massage: After the injection, the provider may massage the area to help distribute the filler and ensure a smooth, natural-looking result.
Aftercare: You may experience some mild swelling or bruising in the area, which should subside within a few days to a week. Your provider may provide instructions for aftercare, such as avoiding strenuous activity or wearing makeup for a certain period of time.
Follow-up: Depending on the type of filler used, you may need to schedule a follow-up appointment to ensure the desired results are achieved and address any concerns.
Overall, the procedure is typically quick and relatively painless, with most patients able to resume their normal activities immediately following treatment. It’s important to choose a provider who is trained and experienced in under eye filler injections to ensure a safe and effective outcome.
After Care Tips
Here are some aftercare tips that can help ensure the best possible results from your under eye filler treatment:
- Avoid touching or rubbing the area for at least 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid strenuous exercise or activities for at least 24 hours after treatment.
- Apply ice to the treated area for short periods of time to reduce swelling or bruising.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or extreme heat for at least 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid wearing makeup or applying any products to the treated area for at least 24 hours after treatment.
- Sleep with your head elevated for the first few nights after treatment to help reduce swelling.
- Follow any specific instructions provided by your provider, such as avoiding certain medications or supplements.
By following these aftercare tips, you can help ensure the best possible outcome from your under eye filler treatment and minimize any potential side effects. Your provider will also provide you with specific aftercare instructions based on your individual needs and goals.
Cost of Under Eye Fillers in Riyadh
Under eye fillers are a popular cosmetic treatment in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, that can help to reduce the appearance of under eye bags, dark circles, and fine lines. The cost of under eye fillers in Riyadh can vary depending on several factors.
On average, the cost of under eye fillers in Riyadh ranges from SAR 1,200 to SAR 5,000 (approximately USD 400 to USD 1,300) per session.
Under Eye FillersStarting From
One of the main factors that can impact the cost of under eye fillers is the type of filler used. There are different types of fillers available, Some fillers may be more expensive than others due to their composition and the manufacturing process.
The experience and reputation of the practitioner can also influence the cost of under eye fillers. Highly experienced practitioners who are well-known in the industry may charge more for their services compared to less experienced or less well-known practitioners. It’s essential to choose a qualified and experienced injector to ensure the best possible results and minimize the risk of complications.
Other factors that can impact the cost of under eye fillers include the location of the clinic, the number of sessions required to achieve the desired results, and any additional treatments or procedures that may be needed, such as post-treatment care or touch-ups.
It’s important to note that the cost of under eye fillers should not be the only factor considered when deciding to undergo the treatment. Choosing a qualified and experienced practitioner who uses high-quality fillers is crucial to ensure the safety and effectiveness of the treatment.
Why Choose Us
At Enfield Royal Saudia, we offer top-quality under eye filler treatment to enhance your natural beauty and reduce the signs of aging. Here’s why we believe you should choose us for your cosmetic needs:
- Experienced and highly trained dermatologists
- State-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology and equipment
- Affordable and cost-effective pricing options
- Patient-focused care with personalized treatment plans
- Commitment to excellence and delivering the best possible results
We have multiple clinics located in Jeddah, Dubai, Australia, and the UK, providing our patients with convenient access to our services. Contact us today to learn more about our under eye filler treatment and schedule your appointment.
Under eye fillers can last anywhere from six months to two years, depending on the type of filler used, the individual’s metabolism, and the area treated. Most fillers gradually dissolve over time, and additional treatments may be necessary to maintain the results.
Most under eye filler treatments involve minimal discomfort, as the area is numbed with a topical or local anesthetic before the injection. Patients may feel a slight pinch or pressure during the procedure, but it is usually well-tolerated.
The recovery time after under eye filler injections is usually minimal. Patients may experience mild swelling, bruising, or redness at the injection site for a few days, but these side effects typically resolve on their own. Most patients can resume their daily activities immediately after the treatment.
Ideal candidates for under eye fillers are typically those who are:
- In good overall health and do not have any medical conditions that could increase the risk of complications.
- Looking to reduce the appearance of dark circles, under eye bags, and fine lines under the eyes.
- Over the age of 18.
- Realistic about their expectations and understand the potential outcomes of the treatment.
- Willing to undergo the treatment and follow the pre- and post-treatment instructions provided by their practitioner.
Botox is typically used for fine lines and wrinkles around the sides of the eyes or between the eyebrows, while fillers are better suited for under eye concerns such as dark circles, hollowness, and bags. The choice depends on the specific issues being addressed and the patient’s needs and goals. Consult with a qualified and experienced injector to determine the best treatment for you.
Are you tired of looking in the mirror and feeling like your lips don’t match the rest of your face? Have you considered lip fillers as a way to enhance your natural beauty and achieve a more balanced, youthful...
In cosmetics, Botox for the face works like a magic wand to quickly smooth wrinkles. Since the method produces results so quickly, many botulinum toxin injections are now considered standard medical therapy...