Port Wine Stains
Port Wine Stains
book a free consultation
Read in Arabic ( علاج بقع بورت واين )
What are Port Wine Stains?
A pink or purple birthmark on the skin is known as a port wine stain. It is additionally known as nevus flammeus. At birth, port wine stains are already evident. They are usually not harmful. But occasionally they could indicate a more serious medical issue.
A port wine stain may be completely unharmful or it may cause problems later in life, depending on where it is. The birthmark may also signal a more serious underlying problem that has to be treated in some circumstances.
How does it Work?
How does it
- Your sense of self-assurance and respect will also increase.
- Since there are no cuts or incisions made during the operation, it is entirely non-invasive and non-surgical.
- The treatment for port wine stains is completely painless.
- Its recuperation and healing times are quick.
- You will get long-lasting and natural benefits from it.
- You may resume your normal activities right away after completing the port wine stain removal technique because there is no downtime necessary.
- You’ll be able to get rid of your port wine stains for good.
- It is an entirely risk-free procedure that has no adverse effects, skin allergies, or post-procedure issues.
Although port-wine stains often do not need to be treated, some people want to have them removed for aesthetic reasons. Typically, laser treatments are used to do this. Heat is used by laser and light therapy to harm aberrant blood vessels. Door wine stains are helped to diminish, fade, or maybe disappear by the blood vessel closing and disintegrating as a result after a few weeks.The majority of patients will require many treatment sessions, while the precise number may vary depending on the patient’s size, location, and skin tone. Remember that a port wine stain might not completely disappear after laser therapy. However, they might be able to lessen the hue or mask it.
Port Wine Stains (PICO)Starting From
Price of Port Wine Stains in Riyadh (PICO treatment) starts from 500 SAR (+5% VAT). Fill in the form to book a FREE consultation!
The following individuals are suggested for the therapy:
- Has birthmarks from port wine on the body or face
- Are adults free from any medical conditions?
- Not a smoker
- Is in good physical and mental health; is not a new mother or pregnant; has reasonable expectations for the outcome
The microscopic blood vessels called capillaries are the source of port-wine stains. Typically, the veins are small. However, they are too dilated in big areas, which causes blood to gather in them. Port wine stains get their characteristic hue from this accumulation of blood. Unusual blood arteries in the skin and brain’s surface cause the disorder, which alters blood flow to the brain.