book a free consultation
Read in Arabic ( تقويم الأسنان المعدني )
What are metal braces?
Metal braces are orthodontic tools made with high-grade stainless-steel brackets, each bonded together using nontoxic dental cement and a metal archwire. They are used to fix misaligned teeth and fix jaw problems.They specially work in straightening the teeth.Underbites, malocclusions, overbites, open bites, gaps, deep bites, cross bites, crooked teeth, and numerous other dental and jaw problems are fixed with metal braces.
How Do Braces
- To keep your mouth dry and your tongue in its proper position, your orthodontist will first install a device.
- After drying your teeth,the dentist will use an etchant to prepare the tooth surface for bonding.
- To keep the braces in place they will be attached to your teeth using a specific adhesive.
- A curing light will set the bond and harden the glue.
- The orthodontist will insert the archwire through the braces and secure it using ligature bands.
- For each dentition, it takes 1 to 2 hours to directly attach the brackets to the teeth.
Metal Braces Before and Aftet
Metal Braces price in Saudi Arabia
Metal braces(1 Jaw)
Metal Braces(2 Jaws)
Metal braces price in Riyadh is 7,000 SAR (+5% VAT) for one jaw. The cost for both jaws is 12,000 SAR (+5% VAT). Fill in the form to get an exact quote for your teeth!
There are five main types of braces:
- Ceramic braces
- Metal braces
- Self ligating braces
- Clear aligners
- Lingual braces
No In healthy individuals, braces and Aligners do not result in weaker, loose, or tooth loss.
Yes metal braces are better than other types of braces they are more effective in aligning teeth and correcting bite faster.
You’ll feel mild pain which may last for a few days.