book a free consultation
Read in Arabic ( القشور غير التجهيزية )
What are non-prep veneers?
Non-prep veneers are porcelain veneers bonded to the fronts of your natural teeth by a dentist without affecting the structure of your teeth.Veneers are the smallest ceramic or composite plates that may be used to quickly change the size, shape, and color of your teeth. Veneers are a common dental treatment because of their dependability, excellent cosmetic outcomes. Enfield Royal Saudia offers Non prep veneers and other cosmetic surgeries in Riyadh.
How do they
How do they
- At start your teeth will be examined by the dentist
- Then your teeth’s impressions will be taken
- The veneers will then be created using the impressions
- To ensure a proper fit, the dentist will hold the veneers up to your teeth
- To adhere veneer they will slightly scrape or etch the surface of your teeth
- At last the veneers will then be bonded to your teeth
Non-Prep Veneersper Unit
The starting price of Non-Prep Veneers in Riyadh is 3,300 SAR (+5% VAT) per unit.
Yes the treatment is fully risk-free and has no adverse effects.
Veneers do not affect how you bite and chew or how you consume any meal.
No they are not painful this is due to the absence of any existing tooth enamel being ground down. There are no postoperative side effects once your no-prep veneers are attached to the front of your natural teeth.