Book an Appointment
What is an Oxygen Facial?
An oxygen facial uses oxygen under intense pressure to apply different serums and hyaluronic acid to the face with the goal of revitalizing and hydrating the skin. Natural hyaluronic acid found in the human body is supposed to slow down the signs of aging by moisturizing and tightening the skin.
How does it Work?
- In order to choose the best serums for your skin’s state, the dermatologist begins the operation by carefully evaluating your skin.
- To remove dust and other contaminants, the treated area is thoroughly cleaned.
- After choosing a serum, the skin is treated with pressurized oxygen using an airbrush.
- As a result, the serum penetrates into the skin’s deeper layers and the skin absorbs oxygen, which results in skin that is more radiant, moisturized, and smooth.
The cost of Oxygen Facial in Riyadh changes from time to time. Fill in the form and our staff will get back to you with all the latest information and will answer all your questions!
You must avoid smoking, drinking, excessive exercise, and prolonged sun exposure for a few days following your facial because these activities can impair the outcomes and healing process. Following treatment, you may have temporary pain, bruising, and swelling; thus, you should apply the recommended cooling gel.
Because oxygen facial treatments virtually address every facet of skin renewal, from pore cleansing to lessen hyperpigmentation, there is a huge demand for them. In just a few sessions of treatment, many skin diseases can be cured.
- Your golden years could be more enjoyable and healthy as a result.
- The best skin-rejuvenating procedure that is suitable for all skin tones and kinds
- quick recovery
- There is no downtime, discomfort, or other side effects.
- You can seem young, appealing, and lovely even in your 60s with the help of this excellent procedure.
- quick and easy process
- Results are visible after only a few sessions.
Cosmelan is a chemical peel used to the skin to get rid of pigmentation, melasma, and marks. All skin types and tones can be used without risk. Because it produces smooth, perfect skin, the procedure is...
Red Carpet Facial
The Oxygen Blast and ground-breaking 24K Gold Sheets used in the Red Carpet Facial add smoothness and radiance to the skin. This procedure has a plethora of A-list advantages, such as skin that is...
PCA peels, like other chemical peels, exfoliate dead skin cells to reveal fresh skin beneath in an effort to lessen the appearance of acne, hyperpigmentation, and aging.It produces skin that appears...
Superficial Chemical Peel
The skin's outer layer is removed by a gentle (superficial) chemical peel (epidermis). It is used to treat dryness, uneven skin tone, fine wrinkles, and acne. Every two to five weeks, you can receive...