We all dream of having smooth, silky, and soft skin without unwanted hair. Many individuals tried temporary solutions of shaving, waxing, or other ways. But could not attain the desired and permanent results. Luckily, at our clinic, our Laser Hair Removal Treatment is ranked at the top of other hair removal treatments. If you are confused then learn about Laser hair removal vs other hair removal methods and book us!
Cost: SAR 950 to SAR 2999
Results: Long-term to Permanent.
Sessions: 5 to 8
Duration of Treatment: 15 to 20 minutes.
Type of Treatment: Non-invasive
Laser Hair Removal vs Other Hair Removal Methods
There are multiple ways to get rid of unwanted hair, but not all are effective and long-lasting. However, below are mentioned some of the treatments:
- Laser Hair Removal: The most popular technique for permanent laser hair removal is this one. The method is based on the use of a laser, which destroys hair follicles and restricts hair growth. The best laser hair removal equipment is used for the procedure, which takes a few repeated sessions over a few months to get effects that are long-lasting to permanent. Additionally, the candidates will notice that their hair stops growing after the required sessions, so they won’t need any more.
- Shaving: This is a Home laser hair removal technique that might be the quickest and easiest method to scrape away the issue of undesired hair. But this is not a long-lasting approach, as the candidate will observe the hair growth from the very next day.
- Threading: This method’s results last mostly 15 to 20 days. Some candidates might experience faster growth of hair, while others might enjoy smoother skin for an extended duration. It is essential to know that the results of threading hair removal do not deliver permanent outcomes and thus will require additional sessions.
- Waxing: A common method of removing unwanted hair that includes hot or cold to the skin and then removed right away. The results of the process mostly stay longer compared to threading. Standardly, the outcomes last from a month or 2. The process delivers smoother results but does not last for a long-time.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal:
Several benefits are associated with this method, some of which are mentioned below:
- Minimal pain and irritation.
- More precise removal of hair.
- Does not require much time.
- Self-confidence is boosted.
- Suitable for every skin.
- Reduced ingrown hair.
- Safe and effective.
- No discomfort.
How is the Laser Procedure Done?
The procedure is done in the following steps:
- In the first step, the candidate will have a detailed meeting with the expert doctor, where they will discuss their concerns and goals.
- Prior to the method, the candidates are required to refrain from sun exposure or waxing the treatment area. They are further required to shave the area of treatment a day or two before the process.
- The candidate will be provided with eyewear to protect the eyes from lasers.
- The laser will be adjusted according to the skin type and color of the hair.
Choose our Laser Clinic:
At Enfield Royal Clinic, we have expert doctors who assure to provide the most desired results by utilizing modern ways that lead to a more effective and comfortable treatment. In addition, our experts provide customized treatment according to the requirements and unique conditions of the candidate.
Book us to have Smooth and Hair-free skin!
Fill out the below form to book us right away after learning about Laser hair removal vs other hair removal methods. We assure you that we follow strict safety and hygiene standards, so hurry up and reach out!